R2integrated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at R2integrated (Baltimore, MD) in May 2012.

Interview

I was presented to R2integrated from a recruiter, the interview was conducted in the "Candy Room". I was given a test to develop part of a website. I had one hour to get as far as I could. After that, the hiring process was very quick. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R2integrated (Seattle, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

phone and in person w President...position has been posted for 6 months or more...although I was told "they we're close to hiring two candidates but wanted to bring me in"

Interview Questions

• typical fishing question w no real interest in hiring other that hiring new business because they can't win enough with what they have and can't afford to hire ...1. What amount of business can you bring in first two weeks to thirty days....haha...   1 Answer

Media Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at R2integrated (Campbell, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Your standard telephone interview, then in-person interview then final round with department head. Feedback on the results of the interview was fairly quick. It was extremely efficient. Most of the interviewing felt like it was a litmus test to gauge your personality.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions felt pretty easy, I don't think there was anything that made me feel like I was inadequate for the job so I am thankful for that.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at R2integrated (Baltimore, MD) in April 2009.

Interview

First you will have a brief phone interview which will ask for background information, a general understanding of your knowledge and reason for departing your previous job. Next - if you satisfy their requirements, you will sit you down with a senior in the position. The "senior" will ask you a serious of questions, often involving problem solving, and a bit on your background. If they like the answers, you will have another problem to solve, which will last for about 30 minutes. After that - the CTO or other partner will sit in on the final decision making process. For the most part they arent intimidating, but often will judge you based on your salary requirements and whether you sound like you have an idea of what you are doing.

Interview Questions

• Often they will include a few logic questions. Expect to have one involving the Boolean Guard question "The path to enlightenment lies behind one of two doors. In front of each door stands a guard who knows which door leads to enlightenment, but one of the guards always lies and the other one always tells the truth. In your search for enlightenment, you are allowed to ask one guard only one question that can be answered "yes" or "no", but unfortunately, you do not know which guard is the liar. You will be banished to the dungeon of logical illiteracy if you fail in your quest. What question should you ask to find the path to enlightenment?". Other than that, no there isnt anything truly unexpected.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasnt any. They arent willing to go all that high during negotiations.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R2integrated (Baltimore, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process was enjoyable. The office space has a very retro design and lots of perks (candy and drinks). Had an initial phone interview with hiring manager. Was brought in for a face to face which was broken into 3 parts. The first part is a meeting with hiring manager and two VPs. The second was a meeting with Front end team. Both were very relaxed they asked lots of questions and you could tell they had really looked into my resume. The last part was a hour long assessment to build an HTML email nothing too hard but they do use Dreamweaver and Photoshop which was new for me.

Interview Questions

• What is my experience with a CMS system.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R2integrated.

Interview

Quick, easy, direct. If they want to hire you, you'll know. Know about the agency and the industry - and if you have the passion and the energy, it'll be a good fit. Very comfortable environment.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at R2integrated (Baltimore, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

The recruiter took the time to adequately prepare & educate me on the position & R2i, alleviating much of the pre-interview stress. He immediately established a reliable communicative relationship with me, acting as my advocate & mentor. The interviewees were also very inviting & informative!

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at R2integrated (Seattle, WA) in July 2013.

Interview

I got my interview with r2i (Seattle office) by first sending them my cover letter and resume. They called me for an in-person interview with 2 managing directors. After about a week, I was given an assignment - a marketing case for which I had to create a PowerPoint presentation. The next week they asked me to come in and present my work. The week after that, they had me meet with yet another person in management (not a director). About a week after that, I got an offer from another firm. I asked them if they could beat the offer (either in salary, benefits, and/or by expanding the job responsibilities). They came close, which was great, but I ended up accepting a different job with another firm.

Interview Questions

• None of the interview questions were difficult - they mostly wanted to hear about my experience through examples I could give them. As long as you know what you're talking about and can answer questions using stories/exmples, you should be fine. They are interested in a personality match as well as a skills match.   1 Answer

Had a financially stronger offer for a different type of job at another agency.

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R2integrated in April 2015.

Interview

Talked with Director of HR initially, then she connected me with two other members in the dept. I would be working in. Very helpful to understand the office culture, my responsibilities, what the company excels in, etc.

Unprofessional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R2integrated.

Interview

I received a screening call from one of their "VPs" a while back; during the course of the call we discussed digital marketing and social media topics briefly -- he said he wanted to have me come in to talk with them and that he would email me after we concluded our call. I never heard back, and my two follow up emails went without response. At least have the courtesy to tell candidates that you are not interested or pursuing others. Seems like a fly-by-night operation.