R2integrated Reviews

3.9
R2integrated Managing Director David Taub
David Taub
1 Rating
Pros
  • "The culture at R2i was the key reason many folks stay through the ups and downs(in 15 reviews)

• "They offer "unlimited" PTO, affordable healthcare, subsidized parking, and free lunch every Friday(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "The Baltimore team is beginning to outgrow the space, but that should be handled in the near future with space changes(in 5 reviews)

• "Also, it's hard to imagine truly climbing the ladder into an upper management position(in 3 reviews)

1. "Working at R2i was such a blast"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Baltimore, MD

I worked at R2integrated full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

R2integrated helped me grow in my career but more importantly as a person. They have a fantastic team of developers and project managers that sacrifice to deliver something special to their clients. The culture at R2i was the key reason many folks stay through the ups and downs. R2i was a place where you felt like you could be yourself. R2i was challenging, hilarious, and a blast to be at.

Cons

It's basically a soap opera at the upper management levels.

2. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Analyst in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at R2integrated full-time for more than a year

Pros

Personally, my manager and team are all very caring. Whenever I have questions, I don't have to hesitate to reach out. The company also tries to do fun activities, such as trivia nights or happy hours.

Cons

It has been a bit of a tumultuous time here. Due to company performance a new leadership team came into place and there were a lot of layoffs. The new leadership team seems to be doing well though.

3. "Fast paced and challenging but Tons of opportunity"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at R2integrated full-time

Pros

The company is growing and everyday brings new challenges and projects to work on. The client roster is impressive with globally recognized brands using R2i for exciting business critical projects. Recognition for good performance is abundant and compensation is very competitive. Majority of the company maintains a very positive culture and it is a "fun" place to work.

Cons

Constant change and fast pace can be exhausting. Health benefits are just average.

Continue reading
  4. "Can be a good place to work depending on your job"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Baltimore, MD

I worked at R2integrated full-time for more than a year

Pros

Relaxed Management Great Office Fun employees

Cons

Low Salaries Frequent turnover Random Layoffs

"Leadership Problems, Great Coworkers"

I worked at R2integrated full-time

Pros

The people (!) are the most significant benefit to working at R2integrated. I had fun, creative, and excellent coworkers.

Cons

The turnover and management is a big issue. Most of the office in Silicon Valley is gone due to recurring layoffs and people leaving for other companies (= low morale). A longterm plan or vision for the company seems nonexistent.

"Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Account Specialist in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at R2integrated full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Supportive Leadership - Fun, exciting environment! - More than Fair Compensation - Great Clients - Easy HR Processes

Cons

I haven't had any negative experiences during my time at R2i thus far, and I imagine that will continue!

Continue reading

"Wonderful Company, Great People, Great Culture"

Former Employee - Digital Strategist in Baltimore, MD

I worked at R2integrated full-time for more than a year

Pros

The 'work hard, play hard' nature of this company makes it a great place for people who like what they do, and like who they work with. With a phenomenal CEO at the helm, a fierce & talented leadership team, and a company full of smart, savvy, tech-minded people, R2i is the perfect place put your skills to work. As digital strategist, I worked with every department from web development to sales, and each team is great at what they do. You'll want to work here.

Cons

The Baltimore team is beginning to outgrow the space, but that should be handled in the near future with space changes.

"Good place to learn and grow."

Former Employee - Senior Art Director in San Jose, CA

I worked at R2integrated full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Smart approach to B2B marketing in the CA office. Fun culture. You can learn and do a lot if you go after it.

Cons

Since the merger, the direction of the company seems disconnected between offices. Also recognize the talent in house and help them grow and stay. Be a more unified company across offices.

"Great People"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I worked at R2integrated full-time for more than a year

Pros

Culture was amazing for my 2 years at the company. Great Baltimore office and location. Managing Director is one of my favorite people I have ever met/worked for in my career. Snacks and lunches on Fridays. Solid office outings.

Cons

Current CEO loves to micro manage and has created a much different culture than prior. Many people have left directly because of her and work life balance has gone out the window. It is sad to see such an awesome company and office become what it is today.

10. "Little room for growth within the company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at R2integrated full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There are a lot of great things about R2i. The people are fantastic and super talented, the benefits are good and for the most part, the work-life balance is decent.

Cons

While there are many super talented people already employed at R2i, employees who have been here for years are not given promotions. It seems to be the trend to hire people from the outside with inflated titles.

Found 53 reviews