R2integrated Reviews | Glassdoor

R2integrated Reviews

Found 50 reviews

3.9
Jennifer Quinlan
Pros
  • "(in 4 reviews)

• "They offer "unlimited" PTO, affordable healthcare, subsidized parking, and free lunch every Friday(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "There is no clear outline for career growth(in 3 reviews)

• "Many people have left directly because of her and work life balance has gone out the window(in 2 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Wonderful Company, Great People, Great Culture"

Former Employee - Digital Strategist in Baltimore, MD

I worked at R2integrated full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

The 'work hard, play hard' nature of this company makes it a great place for people who like what they do, and like who they work with. With a phenomenal CEO at the helm, a fierce & talented leadership team, and a company full of smart, savvy, tech-minded people, R2i is the perfect place put your skills to work. As digital strategist, I worked with every department from web development to sales, and each team...

Cons

The Baltimore team is beginning to outgrow the space, but that should be handled in the near future with space changes.

"Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Account Specialist in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at R2integrated full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Supportive Leadership - Fun, exciting environment! - More than Fair Compensation - Great Clients - Easy HR Processes

Cons

I haven't had any negative experiences during my time at R2i thus far, and I imagine that will continue!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, coming from another agency where things weren't as organized or supportive - R2i is a breath of fresh air!

3. "Leadership Problems, Great Coworkers"

I worked at R2integrated full-time

Pros

The people (!) are the most significant benefit to working at R2integrated. I had fun, creative, and excellent coworkers.

Cons

The turnover and management is a big issue. Most of the office in Silicon Valley is gone due to recurring layoffs and people leaving for other companies (= low morale). A longterm plan or vision for the company seems nonexistent.

Advice to Management

Be honest and straight-forward with your employees about the status of the company, promotions, and the longterm plan.

4. "Leadership"

I have been working at R2integrated full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Autonomy. Work-life balance. Many really great coworkers.

Cons

Poor communication from execs to rest of agency. Top-down “fire and rehire” mentality instead of nurture and develop. Carrot and stick bonus and promotion, no career planning or growth opportunity. Morale low, many longtime employees have left.

Advice to Management

Leadership involves the ability to communicate, to persuade, to encourage, and to inspire people to take meaningful and productive actions. Powerful results flow from team members who willingly follow a manager enthusiastically, committed to effectiveness and success.

"Good place to learn and grow."

Former Employee - Senior Art Director in San Jose, CA

I worked at R2integrated full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Smart approach to B2B marketing in the CA office. Fun culture. You can learn and do a lot if you go after it.

Cons

Since the merger, the direction of the company seems disconnected between offices. Also recognize the talent in house and help them grow and stay. Be a more unified company across offices.

Advice to Management

Help your employees grow and want to stay. They are the talent that helps drive your vision.

"Great People"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I worked at R2integrated full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Culture was amazing for my 2 years at the company. Great Baltimore office and location. Managing Director is one of my favorite people I have ever met/worked for in my career. Snacks and lunches on Fridays. Solid office outings.

Cons

Current CEO loves to micro manage and has created a much different culture than prior. Many people have left directly because of her and work life balance has gone out the window. It is sad to see such an awesome company and office become what it is today.

7. "Little room for growth within the company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at R2integrated full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

There are a lot of great things about R2i. The people are fantastic and super talented, the benefits are good and for the most part, the work-life balance is decent.

Cons

While there are many super talented people already employed at R2i, employees who have been here for years are not given promotions. It seems to be the trend to hire people from the outside with inflated titles.

Advice to Management

Invest in the employees that you already have and give us the chance to grow our careers. It's disappointing to lose strong employees to other companies just because they're offering a better title and more pay.

"Senior Art Director"

Former Employee - Senior Art Director in Campbell, CA

I worked at R2integrated full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

Awesome family environment, good location, fun work

Cons

Salary and bonuses were not regular

"An Agency with an eye on the future"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at R2integrated full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

R2i still continues to evolve and re-invent as needed to support the demands of the shifting tides within this industry. It takes a hard look at itself and is open to change and evolution as needed. It's full of smart, dedicated and easy to work with folks that are passionate about the agency life, outcomes for clients and each other. The office space is cool and creates a collaborative and relaxed vibe. The leadership...

Cons

Working at R2i means being open to change. This is not right for everyone, but if you are like me and live on learning, change and evolving.. its a great place.

Advice to Management

Keep on investing in your team. Develop the talent and keep awesome projects coming in the door to make it the agency of choice.

10. "Data Analyst"

I worked at R2integrated

Pros

Great place to work at.

Cons

Little room for career growth.

Found 50 reviews