REAL ALLOY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

REAL ALLOY Interview Questions

Interviews at REAL ALLOY

2.0

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at REAL ALLOY in November 2015.

Interview

Telephone screen. General questions regarding work history, salary, job duties at each position. The person I spoke with very easy to talk and was very open and honest about the position.

Accounts Payable Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at REAL ALLOY (Beachwood, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I had to go through a phone interview first. I was then invited back for a face-to-face with 2 teams of 2 - the AP Manager, HR Director and then the Head of Finance and their internal Recruiter. Each meeting was 1/2 an hour each and they were very on point with keeping within their set time limit parameters.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work alone or on a team?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coldwater, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at REAL ALLOY (Coldwater, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview with all department managers from both plants in Coldwater. Both plants have department managers. Every department manager had difference questions based on what their specific Human Resources needs are.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coldwater, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at REAL ALLOY (Coldwater, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy interview. HR is very slow with background checks and getting back to you regarding background questions. Background check took over four weeks to complete and they are very strict

Interview Questions

• Willing to work in hot conditions?   1 Answer

Plant Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Steele, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at REAL ALLOY (Steele, AL) in November 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for location in Steele, AL. An initial screening followed by a three hour face to face interview with six different people followed by another phone call within a three week time span.
    They kept me waiting three weeks after telling me I made it to the next step then decided to hire someone else.
    Word of warning...do not send them any performance evaluation documentation from a prior employer because they will use it against you.

Interview Questions

• To explain the "blip in time" from 2009...four separate times...all due to the recession and its effect on unemployment. This should be a given but some companies want to third degree me over this.   Answer Question