RMF Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at RMF Engineering

2.3

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at RMF Engineering (Charleston, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

It was an in person interview with a panel of people. They were very friendly. They mostly asked behavioral questions and past experiences. I would recommend anybody considering an internship with RMF to do so.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RMF Engineering.

Interview

You will be emailed or called and asked to come in to their office for an in-person interview. The interview is almost entirely behavioral. If you act like a sane human being and express an appropriate amount of interest, you are likely to get an offer. If you have any CAD or Revit experience you are pretty much an instant hire. You'll be called within a week or two to let you know they want to hire you. Do not mention any programming experience or they might peg you as a coder and determine you would be uninterested in the work.

Interview Questions

• They'll ask a specific question or two about your prior experience.   Answer Question

Commissioning Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RMF Engineering (Atlanta, GA) in July 2018.

Interview

A brief phone interview followed by an in-person interview. The interview was a combination of technical inquiries, work history inquiries, and personality questions. They wanted to know if the candidate would be a good fit for the team. The expectations explained in the interview closely reflected the reality of the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at RMF?   1 Answer

Electrical Infrastructure Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RMF Engineering (Raleigh, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

Very straight forward. Most of the interview was spent talking about what the company does and what you will be doing/learning. There were a couple of questions about 3 phase power, but it was generally about how the company handles power after its stepped down.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process was good it was very good i had fun it was good not bad at all yes very not bad. Still need more words so here you go

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RMF Engineering (Baltimore, MD) in June 2018.

Interview

1- Phone call for screening and assigning an on site interview

2- on site interview at the company office

3- Offer

The interview is easy and straight forward. Two week after the on site interview, offer has been furnished and send by mail