RXMG Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

Recruiter10%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at RXMG

RXMG

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at RXMG

Interview

I have had a technical interview with two of the Senior directors at RXMG that went well, then I was given a take-home assignment which I have successfully submitted along with two algorithmic questions. - I was provided feedback that the test cases were missing from the take-home assignment which were indeed with in the application but were under a different directory within the project structure and the reviewers didn't really pay any attention to that. - Was told to the I have not provided any documentation for a single controller CRUD functionality despite adding type hinting and type declerations in PHP. - The review team has not paid any attention to the solution that I provided for a second algorithmic test. OVERALL very bad experience.

Interview Questions
  • Take home Laravel assignment and two additional algorithmic questions.
    Answer Question

RXMG

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RXMG in Dec 2021

Interview

After applying, I first received a call from a third-party recruiter for an initial screening and to set up a formal interview. Next I interviewed with the hiring manager, which went well, so then I interviewed with a VP and the head of one of the teams I would work closely with. Lastly, I was asked to submit a video of me teaching how to perform a specific task. The interview process was pretty rigorous as this was the company's first ever training role, but everyone I encountered through the process was friendly, clear in their communications, and had positive attitudes.

Interview Questions
  • How would you approach training someone who just doesn't seem to understand the material after repeated attempts?

The latest conversations about Advertising

18 Comments

Advertising

119.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=RXMG~1390199
Join the conversation on

RXMG

Application

I interviewed at RXMG

Interview

First it’s a round with HR. Second is a round with the email director, third is with more people from the email team and a founder. First it’s with HR, was about culture and benefits. The second interview was with a director. Just a lot of questions about what are you looking for in a company. There wasn’t much time for me to ask questions so I didn’t get much insight about the position except it was on a large team and was mostly just testing. I dropped out, didn’t think the interview process gave me enough information about the team or job such as growth opportunities to continue in the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RXMG

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RXMG in Oct 2021

Interview

I received a pitch from part of their team to apply for the position, they reached out to me. I applied and never heard back initially. I reached out multiple times to silence. I then received another message from a different staffer. I then had a call with her that went well and was told she'd follow up. Then again, nothing. I'm not too surprised the position is still open after all this time. They have a bad habit of ghosting candidates which reflects poorly on the company.

Interview Questions
  • The initial interview was to talk about the company and get more information about me to see if I was a fit for the position.

RXMG

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RXMG in Sep 2021

Interview

The first round of the interview process was a phone interview with someone from HR. The interviewer set the tone as conversational (i.e., not super intense or stressful), I was asked questions about myself and less-technical questions about the position. I also had plenty of time to ask my own questions. The second round was a take-home assessment regarding more technical analysis skills. The final round was a video interview with the head of the department I applied to. That interview consisted of a mixture of questions about my background, skills, and more standard interview questions. We also discussed aspects of the company and details about the position I applied for.

Interview Questions
  • What is the key role of the position you applied to? Describe the analysis process. What is the most difficult project you have worked on.

RXMG

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RXMG in Sep 2021

Interview

I applied for the position on Indeed Jobs and was contacted by the Hiring manager the next day. The first interview went really well and afterwards I was given a take home coding challenge which consisted of two problems each with a two hour time limit. After completing the coding challenge, about a day and a half later I heard back from the HR department and scheduled a follow up call with the hiring team which went really well. The next day I had the last interview with the CTO of RXMG, and we had a great conversation about technology, when and when to not use micro services, etc. I got an offer the next day and have been working here for about half a year now! The entire interview process was incredibly efficient and everyone involved was incredible to work with. I have never been happier for applying to a job!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RXMG

Application

I interviewed at RXMG

Interview

My first interview was with a recruiter and senior engineer. After this, I was sent a take home coding test. Once the results were posted, I was contacted for a follow up interview with the CTO. The coding test was very fair, and the interviewers were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
  • 1.) Tell us about yourself 2.) How would you address a problematic query? 3.) What are your thoughts on advertising?

RXMG

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RXMG in Aug 2021

Interview

I can’t say that I recommend interviewing here after my negative experience. This company displayed a complete lack of professionalism. Following the second round of the interview process, I was “ghosted.” I sent a thank you note to the hiring manager and never heard another word. It is common courtesy to follow up with candidates regardless of your interest in them.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at RXMG (Huntsville, AL) in Jul 2021

Interview

My first interview was a video call with someone who had double booked themselves over half the interview. Instead of rescheduling, they simply cut the interview short before I could ask any of my questions. They also didn't asked me about salary requirements or alignment. Next step was a take-home exercise writing two PHP functions. The second interview was with the CTO who didn't turn his camera on but wanted my camera on so that he could tell if I "got it" based on my reactions. At the end of the call, he asked me my salary requirements and it was pretty clear we weren't in the same ballpark, although he didn't say that. I never heard back, one way or the other.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RXMG (Baton Rouge, LA) in Jul 2021

Interview

The total interview process was broken up into 3 steps 1. A introductory interview to talk about technical background and the culture and benefits of the company. 2. Two take home coding challenges that revolve around algorithmic style questions that allow up two 2 hours each in completion. note: The testing services doesn't tell you during the tour that Unit test all allowed and so its best to have 2-3 unit test supporting your solution than just echoing out the result. 3. A talk with the CTO about engineering concepts such as unit testing, code coverage, micro services etc. Overall the hiring team was very responsive and the process was quick.

Interview Questions
  • In no particular order these are not all of the questions asked but the ones that stood out the most. 1. When should / shouldn't you use micro services. 2. (technical) given a target and a array of ints find all pairs that equal to the target. 3. (technical) find the max consecutive hours that the store is open given 1 being open and 0 being close, additionally K may be placed in the spot of a 0 to increase the number of consecutive hours. 4. How would you tell a client you don't know.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews