Racepoint Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Racepoint Global Interview Questions

Interviews at Racepoint Global

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Racepoint Global.

Interview

Pretty laid back. There were two stages, one on the phone and they followed up that same week for the second stage which was on Skype with multiple Directors. Conversational style, asked situational, behavioral, and job experience questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you do for fun?   Answer Question
    • Run me through your resume, what did that entail, can you tell me more about the company and how did you make an impact?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Racepoint Global (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I had never heard of the agency before, but decided to reach out anyways when I saw a posting online. A recruiter immediately followed up to tell me how impressed she was with my background, and set up a phone screening right away. I was really impressed by her – she was extremely personable and excited to talk to me. At the end of the call, we set up an in-person interview for the same week in the SF office.

At the office I interviewed with 3 different people – all very nice and all excited about my background in PR. I immediately felt like I had the job, as they each asked me when I could start and used language implying that I was going to get an offer. I wasn't banking on the position, as I was interviewing at multiple other agencies. After my interview, I sent all of my interviewers very personalized notes thanking them for their time, and I only heard back from one of them. She said I would hear back within the week. After following up again, I didn't hear from anyone at the company.

After a great interview process, I was really unimpressed by their lack of responsiveness and decency to follow up with interviewees. Not impressed.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Racepoint Global (Boston, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview process was standard - a phone screener and then called in for a round of one on ones. The in-person interviews were a little disorganized as one of the interviewers turned out to be away on a planned trip. Everyone I met with was very pleasant and nice and I enjoyed speaking with all of them. Definitely didn't feel any chemistry with one of the hiring managers and was not surprised to not go to the next stage.

SAE Interview

Interview

Lengthy and long follow up

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fine-- average

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Racepoint Global (Boston, MA) in August 2013.

Interview

First step was an in-person screening with HR, who are very friendly and accomodating. Next was a scheduled meeting with members of team at various levels, one person at a time. The follow up occured within a week or so. Overall, the experience was not terribly strenuous - I'd say it was the average/pleasant experience. Everyone is very friendly!

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Racepoint Global (Boston, MA) in April 2019.

Interview

I had an introductory call with the HR manager for the first round. Second round was two calls with an Account Supervisor and Account Manager. All were very nice, asked basic questions, and provided a lot of information about the position. I was offered a post-graduate internship and declined.

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Spoke to the hiring manager first and then the coordinator after. Both had similar styles of interviewing where they go over your resume and ask basic questions. Most of the interview was them speaking about the role and basic duties. No real opportunity for the interviewee to really explore in detail in regards to their experiences.

Brand Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Racepoint Global (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

They were very responsive with any questions that I had before and after my interviews. They were very straight forward and direct while also keeping things very casual and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What new things can you bring to the table?   2 Answers

Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Racepoint Global.

Interview

There was a phone screening, which led to the in-person interviews. There were three in-person interviews at the office. The interviews were very conversational and the whole process took a little over an hour.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Racepoint Global (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)).

Interview

Only one round. Basic resume questions and not very hard. There are one account assistant and one manager interviewing me. The whole process took about an hour. The first step is a language test and the second step are behavior questions.