Radford University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radford University Interview Questions

2.3

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radford University.

Interview

I submitted CV, samples of work, and references. The interview was with three faculty members who asked prescribed questions. I was told that all the questions were the same that was asked to all applicants. The interview was rather stiff and formal, because the questions were all “canned” and there was no follow-up from the team. Although, they could answer my questions.

Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Radford University in July 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview with hiring committee of four people. They took turns asking prepared questions. Most questions were specific to the job rather than general questions about strengths and weaknesses, etc.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Radford, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Radford University (Radford, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

The interviewer was more nervous than I was so when I noticed that I knew if i did well and made a freindly yet professional suggestion and answered them in words that he/she understood I would get the job. And I did just that, got the job offer in 3 days

Interview Questions

• tell me about your previous position   1 Answer

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Radford University.

Interview

I submitted an application on the graduate college's website.

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Radford, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radford University (Radford, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

Easy interview process, just need to maintain a high GPA and demonstrate fellow student that you can master the areas that you were assigned to teach. No background checks or anything of the sort. It was overall an easy interview.

Fundraising Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Radford University in November 2013.

Interview

Interviewed for a fundraising position. I felt the interview went very well, however I did not receive a follow up interview. While the interview process was not particularly difficult, I found the short essay portion challenging. It is wise to study and prepare for interviewing for this position. Expect a panel of a few individuals.

Interview Questions

• The interviewers had me write a short e-mail to potential donors.   1 Answer

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Radford University in August 2013.

Interview

I was contacted over the phone by several different departments within the university before selecting the department I ended up working for. The interview was brief, casual, and over the phone. After the initial interview, I was told I would be contacted in the near future with an offer. I was contacted the very next day and accepted the position, and worked there throughout my two year graduate program.

Interview Questions

• My current boss asked me how well I performed in time-sensitive situations.   Answer Question

Assistant Trip Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Radford University in September 2010.

Interview

The hiring process is simple: you walk into the RU Outdoors office and ask for an application.

The interview: pretty straightforward , asked about my outdoor experience and if I had any wilderness certifications which I did not but they were alright with that.

they really focus on if you don't know something , are you willing to learn it?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non negotiable

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Radford, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radford University (Radford, VA) in January 2009.

Interview

I knew someone within a department and they asked that I be able to work

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radford University in May 2010.

Interview

The interview panel seemed extermyl disorganized and they were very unfriendly. It seemed that no one really had a good perception of what was expected of the position. I would not have accepted an offer if they had made one.