Radius Global Market Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Radius Global Market Research

Group Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Radius Global Market Research (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then had an interview with two higher-level employees (hiring manager + another, similar level). Also had to complete an assignment to assess my ability to analyze data in various forms.

Interview Questions

• Mostly standard questions about my experience, plus how comfortable I might feel managing people with stronger skill-sets than myself   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Radius Global Market Research in August 2011.

Interview

Everyone was very nice and explained both the job and company work in great detail. Employees seemed candid and excited to work at Radius. Only complaint was never hearing back on a decision. I had another offer at the time and spent some time waiting for Radius to get back to me before accepting the other offer.

Interview Questions

• Describing different ways of doing statistical analysis for a given problem   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Radius Global Market Research.

Interview

In-person with two supervisors, homework assignment, then was scheduled for 3rd round but it was cancelled last minute without reason. Make sure to confirm your interview at least 2 days beforehand, Extremely unprofessional so watch out!

Interview Questions

• Time that You've Failed, Who you most admire, Time when needed to figure something out on your own   Answer Question