Rangam Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 3, 2017

3.3

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rangam Consultants (Buford, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

A phone interview was conducted to tell me briefly about the position and what they expect. Then a follow up call was given a few days later to talk about potential hours I would be available to work.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rangam Consultants (Bridgewater, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Place seemed like it was going out of business. Everything in boxes and the people sitting near me were actively looking for other jobs. The interviewer showed up 30 minutes late even though my contact call me no stop confirming the time 5 times over two days prior the time. Was told they would bring me in the following week but never heard from them again. I reached out to them 3 or 4 times afterwards but the phone was disconnected and sent several emails asking for a status and heard nothing. Given how bad the reviews are of this company, I am glad I never heard back. The people in the office seemed very unhappy. That is a signal to RUN far away from this place. Looks like a horrible place to work.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rangam Consultants (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

it was about nexus vdc and otv and bgp protocols and other basic questions about eigrp and rip and ospf and data center oriented questions and security , firewall and load balancer related questions

Interview Questions

• do you think out of the box   1 Answer

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgeland, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rangam Consultants (Ridgeland, MS) in November 2015.

Interview

total of 3 phone interview
    1st: Recruiter ( person who contacted me about job)
    2nd: Recruiting Manager ( Person who submitted a referral to the hiring manger)
    3rd: Hiring Manager (person that I work for)

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavior type of interview quesitons   1 Answer

Consultant/Receptionist Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rangam Consultants (Newark, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Standard interview and questioning. My goal was to communicate the following information because this was a front desk HR receptionist position: " I know you need someone with strong front desk skills, including excellent communications skills, professional appearance and attitude. More importantly to be able to work along with Aaron and the HR team as necessary. I am confident I can bring to Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Jersey the skills you are looking for as HR receptionist".

I met with entire HR team which consisted of five people. Each one wanted to review my past skills as a front desk agent along - with being able to work effectively with other employees and clients in this sensitive position.

Interview Questions

• Past history work history, industry knowledge and skill set experience.   1 Answer
    • What kind of work environment do you enjoy working in?   1 Answer

Contract Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rangam Consultants (Newark, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

The recruiter called me to ask me if I was interested in the job. Then they called me a few times as they were submitting my resume to verify information. They also called me when my resume was shortlisted and sent to the hiring manager. They let me know what I would need to interview. Rangam helped me prepare for the interview. The client interviewed me by phone and in-person. After the interview the recruiting team forwarded my thank you note to the manager that interviewed me. The recruiting team called me with some post interview questions. When I got the job HR called me a bunch of times to help me finish my paperwork so that I could start at the client site within a week. I got lots of support.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Rangam Consultants.

Interview

I had about four rounds of interviews. The first round was a skills assessment. The second round was regarding my availability. The third round included salary expectations. After the client interview, I was able to nail down a pay rate that was mutually agreeable.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was whether I would be available for travel. I didn't remember anything in the job description mentioning travel.   1 Answer

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rangam Consultants (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was simular to other staffing companies. I had my first interview and it was pretty thorough. They asked me how long had I worked on various software packages. My second interview was with the client I would be working for. Client needed someone who was familiar with their computer software along and the process.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have?   1 Answer

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rangam Consultants (Somerset, NJ) in August 2012.

Interview

On receiving a call from one of the local staffing agencies, I mailed my CV to the HR. These guys are so professional that I didn't have to wait any longer than an hour before my cell buzzed. Everything from then onward went smoothly and quickly, allowing me to take a decision I do not regret till date.

Interview Questions

Rangam Consultants Response

Aug 14, 2014 – Director HR

We appreciate your response and feedback.

Non IT Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rangam Consultants (Jackson, MS) in June 2012.

Interview

1 I received an email inquiry into interest. Nice form letter. They had found my resume on another site.
    2. phone interview this lasted about 30 minutes, was pretty detailed about what they were looking for.
    3. application packet. The usual set of paperwork when you are in the hiring process
    4. a second phone interview, this one included what the hiring company was really expecting. Detailed to what she would be looking for in her interview
    5. and then interview with working partner
    6. drug test
    7. on-boarding information and training.
    It was a pretty straightforward process. Lots of paperwork but that is normal in this world.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle a bad situation   1 Answer