Rapid Park Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rapid Park Interview Questions

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rapid Park.

Interview

Met with the Director of Operations for roughly 45 mins and discussed my experience and educational background. I then met with the client we would be working for and spoke in greater detail about my experience with things that would be relevant to the job.

Assistant Regional Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rapid Park (New York, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

Multiple interviews with upper mgmt

Interview Questions

• What would you say is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

non-negotiable

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rapid Park (New York, NY) in February 2009.

Interview

I met with thier contracted executive recruiter and then after a 2 hour interview I was asked to meet with the companies shareholders. We had three meetings and I took a personality test. I had a background check done and they called my former employers.
    The owners were very nice one was especially funny. they made me fell very relaxed and appreciated.
    I had know of the culture before applying for the job and liked what I heard.

Interview Questions

• What was one decision that you regretted making? What did do to correct it?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rapid Park (New York, NY) in February 2009.

Interview

I find the job opening in Crailist.I call and made a appoiment with the manager.
    I got to the appoiment ,they offer me a parking attendant job and that the pay was$ 7.35 hr.I tell the manager that was appl for a asst manager not a parking att and for $7.35 hr I prefer to work for Mc.
     I lef the garage and the call me 45 minutes later.They offer me $10.00 hr and the asst manager job.

Interview Questions

• how you value a customer   1 Answer
    • were you see your self at 5 years from now   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you value your skills:ANY SKILLS: if you looking for a good pay job you must ask ,if you dont ask,you dont have a change.