Reaction Search International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reaction Search International Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2016

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reaction Search International.

Interview

It was a very casual meeting with the owner's wife who works as the operations director. I was surprised how causal she was dressed in a hot pink hoodie and ugg boots. I interviewed at the office which is in a huge business park in San Ramon. It was a very short interview basically just being asked questions about myself. She then had me go in to speak with her husband which was also very short and very easy softball kind of questions. They emailed with an offer within a couple days of the interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reaction Search International (San Ramon, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview with a sales staff member and a Director of the firm. They were friendly but they followed up on questions and seemed to really be crossing me. I enjoyed the whole process and I felt like my skills were well assessed.

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reaction Search International (San Ramon, CA).

Interview

I applied for a summer internship, and they were quick to respond and worked to schedule an interview that fit with my academic and athletic schedule. I was interviewed by three different people, each with more responsibility at the company than the last, though it remained relaxed throughout and was easy for me to speak and let my strengths come across.

Summer Interview

Interview

Applied through campus job posting. Received an email from the operations manager for an onsite interview. The interview consisted of a casual conversation with the CEO who asked questions about resume and my knowledge of the company and the recruiting industry in general. After I sent a thank-you email, I received a follow-up email from the operations manager offering me the position and asking for information to complete a background check. The process was very quick and efficient- no complaints.

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reaction Search International (San Ramon, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

You typically come in and meet with each of the Managing Directors (separately): Robert, David, and Chris. They're each extremely personable, and will tell you more about the role and get to know you to see if you could be a fit. They administer a DiSC assessment and may have you come in for a trial day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and why you're interested in this role   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reaction Search International in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very informative, as I met with 3 Managers. Each shared their experiences and what I could expect should I join the team. After learning more about the culture and position, I was invited to come in for a Trial Day, which was definitely helpful in gaining first-hand experience and in making the decision to join the organization. I would highly recommend anyone who is interested in a position with RSI to participate in a Trial Day to meet their potential coworkers and to get an idea of what a typical day would be like.

Blog Writer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reaction Search International.

Interview

They were very quick and professional. Super informative over the phone when scheduling the interview. You meet with two people, one being the big boss, before you know whether or not you got the position.

Executive Recruiter Interview

Interview

Applied to Job Positing and received an invitation for onsite interview a few days later.

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reaction Search International (San Ramon, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Be open and honest. Whats great about the company is that they will work with you. Have goals and ask questions. The opportunity is there , just make sure you want it bad enough and are willing to put in the work.

Senior Project Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reaction Search International (San Ramon, CA).

Interview

swift process where I was able to meet with different decision makers and employees, and everyone was very honest, upfront, and welcoming