Recruit Express Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 125 of over 125 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Recruit Express (Hong Kong) in Aug 2021

Interview

Friendly interviewer and casual conversation. Requires your photo and cv. Fill out application forms and complete personality test. After that they’ll ask you to email them if you’re interested in continuing the process

Interview Questions
  • What is your strength and weakness
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Recruit Express (Hong Kong) in Aug 2021

Interview

Interviewed in Cantonese. The interviewer is quite nice. No specific questions about the industry. More questions about your own experiences and personality in the first round interview. The second interview is almost the same.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Recruit Express

Application

I interviewed at Recruit Express

Interview

Very personal, they ask you what your parents do for a living, which is very ridiculous. The interviewer even mess me up with another candidate. They make you wait for 30 mins which is a waste of your time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Recruit Express

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Recruit Express

Interview

The hiring and interview process was relaxed and less stressful. Overall, the people were really friendly and welcoming which makes it less intimidating when they are going through an interview with you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Recruit Express

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Recruit Express

Interview

very simple interview , just a meeting with the HR, and chat for ard 10mins. But she makes you wait for at least 20mins before that . They will ask you to have2nd interview, but ths not a REAL interview, they need you to do two personality test, which is BS!!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Recruit Express (Singapore) in May 2021

Interview

i actually went through 3 rounds of interviews. First one was with the guy who posted the job on indeed. After that interview they said that they had enough interns but they reached out to me a few weeks later. Second interview was with the supervisor, and last one was with the hr manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Recruit Express

Application

I interviewed at Recruit Express

Interview

Overall it feels like a casual chat, pretty much like chatting with a new friend, trying to know me on a more personal level. Ended up trying to get me to join them and not what I have applied for

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Recruit Express

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Recruit Express

Interview

Face to face interview for around 30 minutes, both English and Cantonese. Self introduction and some simple questions about your previous working experiences. Then need to do two personality tests after the interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Recruit Express

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Recruit Express

Interview

Consultatant was pushy, and they tried to push down the pay. They will try to push you to try the jobs open that you are not really looking for. Overall interview was alright, with interview process being average

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Recruit Express

Application

I interviewed at Recruit Express

Interview

It was quite chill, had various personality tests and thereafter, an interview with the recruiter. to look for your willingness to commit and check whether you have some level of initiative. It has some sales target involved so they are looking for people who are proactive

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 125 Interviews