Recruiting Solutions (SC) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Recruiting Solutions (SC) Interview Questions

Interviews at Recruiting Solutions (SC)

1.7

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Energy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Recruiting Solutions (SC) (Columbia, SC) in July 2018.

Interview

Had to take an Excel Assessment to prove I knew how to use the software before interview. Small face to face interview about previous work history, then had to take Wonderlic test (Had to get at least a 20). After Wonderlic test, had to take longer test relating to energy consumption (Had to get 3/4 correct).

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous job?
      What were your duties at your previous job?   Answer Question

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Recruiting Solutions (SC) (Columbia, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

During the interview they will provide all sweet words that you would want to hear like: benefits, promotions, opportunities.. But once you jump in, you will be trapped, nothing actually worth working in that slavery. They will use all resources from you, you will be working very hard, but nothing gets in return.

Interview Questions

• work experience, and they want to know how desperately you need a job, as they need all your energy and ability work hard for them.   1 Answer

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Recruiting Solutions (SC) (Columbia, SC) in June 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter about a different position, and she reached back out. It was a great experience and felt very genuine and natural. Still going through the process.

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Recruiting Solutions (SC) (Columbia, SC).

Interview

Applied on the University's recruiting platform online. Got a phone call after a couple of days asking why I was interested in the position then scheduled a personal interview for the week after. Went to the interview. Met with two people. Both were very welcoming and asking relevant questions about my past experiences and my interests.

Interview Questions

• - What are 3 of your strengths?
      - Weaknesses?
      General questions   1 Answer

Entry Level Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Recruiting Solutions (SC) (Columbia, SC) in September 2016.

Interview

Great interview session. I am certainly very happy to say that I got contacted to this recruiting company, the employees are so nice, and well structured, I wish them the best of luck in their future. Which I can tell that they will be helping many to find great employment opportunities.

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Recruiting Solutions (SC) (Columbia, SC) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was fairly brief and discussed your resume and there were some questions to gage how you would fit into their work environment. They were forthcoming about their expectations such as the over-time requirements.

Medical Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Recruiting Solutions (SC) (New York, NY).

Interview

THE WORST! I was contacted by a recruiter by the name of Ginny Bush. Drove ALL the way from another state for the interview which was 4 hours away. Got there, did the interview and assessment, got the job...or so I THOUGHT! I was planning on moving to the area based on the fact that they confirmed my position with them. When I actually relocated and got settled, I reached out to them to let them know I was here so that I could get my start date. I received no response. For 2 WEEKS, everyone ignored my emails and phone calls. Now here we are months later, I explained my prior experience with a different recruiter because they're hiring again. Guess what? "We apologize but we decided to move on with more qualified candidates." WHAT??? If that was the case, what made me qualified in the first place??!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Recruiting Solutions (SC) (Columbia, SC) in October 2014.

Interview

The Interview was really simple compared to other jobs that I've interviewed with in the past. I thought I wasn't going to get the job but I did. They asked questions based off my resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to meet a deadline. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Collector I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Recruiting Solutions (SC) (Columbia, SC) in December 2013.

Interview

Got a call for an interview. Then received a email for the assessment skills test, which consist of three different tests. I got hired on the spot after the interview. Was given a start date that got held back for a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• What do you do outside of work to help improve your work performance.   Answer Question

Project Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Recruiting Solutions (SC) (Columbia, SC) in December 2017.

Interview

This review is in reference to the post-interview hiring process.

For the most part, everything was fine. Routinely kept up with process requirements and actively sought updates and was told everything was fine. Was given a set start date. Until one week before the start date I discovered that I was missing a form about which I did not receive an email and was dropped from the system. (I had to call them to find out; they did not even inform me.) They checked their records and confirmed the email was never sent to me and it was the fault of the organization, but oh well. This may very well have been the fault of one or two particular employees. The recruiters seemed willing to help and took an additional step to see if there could be an exception for me, but to no avail.

In short, I was promised an internship that fell through a week before I was set to start and it wasn't even my fault.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to overcome a difficult situation and what did you do?   Answer Question