Red Antler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Red Antler

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Red Antler

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Antler in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy. I interviewed first with an employee over google hangouts and later with someone in HR over the phone. Both interviews were friendly, casual, and conversational.

Producer/Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Antler (Brooklyn, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Extremely friendly HR and welcoming staff. I interviewed with Maureen and Rachel, both extremely professional but kept the interview conversational and open. A lot of back and fourth, willingness to answer any questions. Seemed to have a genuine interest in finding the right fit.

Appreciated receiving the call that no producer positions were available. Reflects much better on the company than a generic email.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Antler (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

Had a phonecall with a coordinator, a skype interview, and then came in for an in-person interview. Really comfortable and casual interview... I think after the work you do meets approval or is interesting to them, it's more about finding the right culture fit. They're definitely interested in building a strong culture and that feeds into the interview process.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Antler (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

Reached out to general coordinator. They look more for a personality and creative fit rather than technical ability. Can't fault them for that, however there isn't a strong development group here.

Interview Questions

• Presented portfolio of work. Was asked a few questions about how I implemented certain features and what I was interested in.   Answer Question