Red Light PR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Red Light PR

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Red Light PR (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Over the phone interview because I was from out of state. I spoke with a former employer and after speaking with her I spoke with a separate employer. I had to submit my cover letter and resume prior to the interview. An phone appointment was then scheduled and lasted around 15 minutes where questions were asked about me and I was informed about the position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Light PR.

Interview

A basic phone Interview that lasted probably 20 minutes and asked the basic questions of background and desired future. The interviewer was very conversational and pleasant. Overall the interview was easy and simple.

Interview Questions

• Who are influencers that you follow and what do you think makes them successful?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Light PR (Hollywood, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was qucika and informative. During the inteview I was told exactly what I would be doing as an intern. I was asked questions like what classes I am taking in school currently, what prior jobs have I had and what experience I have gained from past jobs, and why I want to go into PR.

Interview Questions

• I wasnt asked any questions that were difficult or unexpected it was easy to answer and nothing I was expecting to be asked anyways.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Light PR (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

I had one interview after sending my resume and cover letter. The interview was very easy and friendly. It was more like a conversation. I was asked to explain my experience and career goals. We talked about current fashion trends and designers and brands that I am interested in. It was pleasant and comfortable.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

There was no interview. My interviewer was too busy running around the show room. The showroom was lively and busy with stylists. I did not get to meet Jen Phillips until I started, but overall it was great to see everyone in action.

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Light PR (Hollywood, CA).

Interview

The people who interviewed me were very kind and seemed to have a lot of knowledge of the industry It made me excited to be able to work in fashion.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply at RLPR?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Light PR (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

First we emailed back and forth
    Then I went in for interview
    then I heard back within a week
    Then I Accepted the offer
    Then I worked there
    and that's pretty much it but the website wants me to write 50 words even though it's not that complicated
    the office was super nice. I was impressed by how friendly the staff was

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Light PR (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview was held in one of the rooms in their LA showroom and felt pretty relaxed. The woman who I thought was the receptionist was actually the interviewer / showroom manager, so be aware of that when you walk in. The interview itself was pretty short and I basically showed the woman all of my past work and resume. I don't believe they critically evaluate the interns, they basically take people who will work hard and they can teach you pretty much everything you need to know, so don't be worried.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about the position   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Light PR in January 2016.

Interview

The interview went very smooth, they asked basic getting-to-know-you questions. The interviewers asked why I wanted to be involved in this field and what interests me. They made me feel welcomed and excited to be a part of the team!

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Light PR (Hollywood, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

My interview was in person at the actual office but outside. I handed them my resume and cover letter, and they asked me questions. After about a week, they called me back with results.

Interview Questions

• One thing they asked me was what my weakness.   1 Answer