Red Ribbon Bakeshop Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Red Ribbon Bakeshop

Anonymous Employee in Mandaluyong City

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Red Ribbon Bakeshop (Mandaluyong City)

Interview

Need to pass the sets of exam. (time pressure) After that you need to fill out a form containing your personal information and salary expected. Casual interview. (since I have a crew work experience) your prepared location. (note: you will not now right away if you will be on a company own store or a franchise store)

Interview Questions
  • What is a significant aspect of a management?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Ribbon Bakeshop (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2020

Interview

First Skype interview with HR representative which took about 90 minutes. The second Skype interview with the Hiring Manager was about 30 minutes. Both interviews were thorough and not particularly rushed.

Interview Questions
  • How committed are you to this job (since you are applying to other jobs as well) on a scale of 1-10, 1 being least and 10 being most?

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Red Ribbon Bakeshop (Virginia Beach, VA) in Jun 2018

Interview

The hiring process was simple! I went into a local store and filled out an application. Two days later, the manager called me to set up an interview for the next day. The interview process was super easy! He mostly asked me questions regarding my personal life and why I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Davao

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Ribbon Bakeshop (Davao)

Interview

I was invited on an initial interview through phone call. After I passed, I was invited on a panel interview at the HR Office of the Commissary. Afterwards, I was asked to wait for a feedback after a few days to know if my results are positive for job offer

Interview Questions
  • What makes you stay in this company?

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Red Ribbon Bakeshop (San Francisco, CA) in Oct 2015

Interview

It was very smooth and simple. I was nervous but the manager who interviewed me was very nice. He was very approachable and polite. He just asked me for a few questions and as well as my proof or documents that I can provide to show if I am legally able to work.

Interview Questions
  • Am I legally able to work here in US?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Red Ribbon Bakeshop (Sacramento, CA) in Aug 2015

Interview

It was brief and simple. The manager (or supervisor) will ask you some questions regarding your past working experience, why I applied for the job and my short and long-term goals

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Red Ribbon Bakeshop (San Diego, CA) in Apr 2013

Interview

Typical questions of experience Job dedication one on one interview willingness to work on a flexible schedule (round the clock)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Red Ribbon Bakeshop (Makati City) in Apr 2010

Interview

Qualifications and experiences were to be considered. Performance rating / evaluation must meet the requirements.

Interview Questions
  • Logistic preparation and planning of storage with limited available area.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Ribbon Bakeshop (Taguig) in Jan 2009

Interview

pass a resume on the branch you are applying for, within one week if they are interested in you they will call or text you on your given active number, inviting you for a first interview, during the interview they will be asking for some questions related on your previous job, if you have pass the interview a 50 items test will be given to you, then afterwards a congratulations to the manager you will be receiving, then orientation, a small tour around the store or branch and then the contract signing and a requirements slip will be given to you. the employers at first are a bit strict but when you pass all the requirements they needed you will find out they are not the person you have encounter before. a tip" always prepare yourself for an on the spot review and exams during the 5months contract.

Interview Questions
  • an unexpected question is they will be asking on your family background.
RSS Feed</>Embed