Redflex Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.6

Help Desk Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redflex Group (Glendale, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Very odd. You meet with several people and they read you scripted questions. Could not answer some of my questions about the company and position.

They must have extreme turn-over because when you follow up they state position has been filled. You ask why the ad continues to run and they say to "collect" resumes. Very strange!?

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself."   1 Answer
    • Are you able to work overtime?   1 Answer

.NET Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Redflex Group (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

Initial interview by phone. Very technical. About an hour long.

In person interview about an hour as well. Asked pointed questions around topics that I later learned were specific problems they had to deal with in their current code base.

Interview Questions

• Asked to write a small app on the spot that printed out fibonacci numbers. I was about 95% there and there was 1 line of code I needed help with.   Answer Question

Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Redflex Group.

Interview

I received a phone interview followed by three, hour long in-office interviews. The interview questions were stereotypical. They run a pre-employment background/reference check and conduct a urinalysis.

Interview Questions

• If you could improve one thing about your current job what would it be?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was negotiation involved.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Redflex Group (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2012.

Interview

Met with VP and then a panel/Group interview. There was an initial phone screening, one on one meeting and then a panel interview. The process is very typical; however the company tends to hire/promote from within and from my experience and time there it is a "CLICKY" environment with some unethical behavior.

Interview Questions

• Typical Questions: List a difficult client and how did you respond/resolve the issue. If you could have a conversation with anyone in history who would it be and why.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Redflex Group (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2011.

Interview

I have to question the antics of this company based off of salary range alone for a posted job. For the job "Help Desk/?Customer Service Supervisor" their posted salary is 40k. Unfortunately for them, the going average rate for an IT help desk supervisor in Phoenix is about 57K. Their range is within the range of a "customer service supervisor" as in a supervisor handling non-IT customer issues, but that's not what the job is, it's an IT help desk supervisor.

Do your homework on salary, and not the job title they use, but what the job actually is.

This alone makes me question if they really know what they're doing.

Verification Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Redflex Group (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2011.

Interview

Called to come in and talk to 2 supervisors that ran the shift. Basic questions. Gave an explanation of what the job entailed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Minimal, was hired on the spot.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Redflex Group.

Interview

there was one phone call where they ask about yourself and your interest in the company. One face to face interview where i was tested a coding question, practical problem, and behavioural and finally an take home assignment where you have to show what a certain application looks like. as long as you are yourself, express yourself and think logically, you should be able to ace the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

were able to negotiate the salary

Data Processing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Redflex Group in February 2010.

Interview

Was interviewed by 2 managers by myself. Very pleasant and professional. Let me know right up front the expected workload would be 800 "units" of work each day. Gave a break down of position - I would be reviewing 45 second video to see if a traffic infraction had occurred, if it didn't then I was to reject the item & give a reason, if an infraction did occur, than I would be requested to research and input the information on the vehicle into their system. Work atmosphere was business with casual on Fridays & Saturdays. I found their quotas to be unrealistic for myself but others seemed to find ways to make their numbers. A little bonus, we were able to wear ipods/mp3 while working. I liked all the people I worked with but believe that those who surpassed the 800 goal were more than likely not doing their jobs as described by the trainers or managers. If you get hired on there, you will more than likely have to learn how to cut the corners in order to reach the numbers requested.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation in pay