Renegade Global Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Renegade Global Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Renegade Global Group

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Renegade Global Group (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

No real interview. Just reviewed my resume and then you are just assigned someone and told to go out with them for field marketing. Basically door to door sales with a strong cult presence. I was taken to Queens to help them sell Verizon Fios door to door. The company did not provide transportation ( I had to use my own metrocard) and they did not pay for lunch either.
    THIS IS A PYRAMID SCHEME. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Interview Questions

• Just reviewed my resume and then told me I would hear from them soon.   Answer Question

I felt with my skills and education, I am better than a door to door salesman for Verizon Fios

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Renegade Global Group (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Call for an interview in the city. Went to the interview and after just a 5 minute interview, was told to come in the next day to shadow. We basically did door to door sales in Long Island City. Was not what I was expecting. That is not what I signed up for and I think they were trying to take advantage of college students.

Marketing Interview

Interview

Called in for a short face to face then brought in for a second round interview where you shadow an employee all day. You walk all throughout brooklyn or queens door to door asking people where they got their office supplies from. It wasn't the right gig for me as I wasn't looking for a job where i would be walking around for 7 hours a day only to pitch uninterested individuals products that they already own and dont need.

Interview Questions

• we would like to offer you the position   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Renegade Global Group (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I didn't even apply to this company but I got an email saying they have looked at my resume and would like an interview. And so I went for it. The first round was an easy, general interview, and if you made it they would call you within two hours saying you made it to the second round, of which I went to. However, the second round turned out to be an eight-hour shadowing a door-to-door salesperson because apparently this is the job you applied to!! I asked and they said that no matter the job titles, you start as a door-to-door salesperson. -.- I quit after two hours of door-to-door shadowing in Brooklyn.

Interview Questions

Renegade Global Group Response

Sep 15, 2016 – Manager

Hi and thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you felt misinformed about our company. We make sure that the fact we do Direct Marketing and Sales is explained during the first interview... More

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Renegade Global Group.

Interview

Applied online and got an email with the time of interview. Showed up and there were 10 people waiting. I went in for a 5 minute interview and was told they would get back to me that day. Later that day got a phone call to come in for second interview that would last all day. The second interview was going with an employee doing door to door sales. Had to fill out a 10 page packet during the day. Returned and waited for them to see me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Commission.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Renegade Global Group (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Immediately got an email after applying online. They wanted me to come in for an in person interview where I waited for 30 minutes to sit down and speak with the interviewer for only 10. They then told me to come in again for a second interview which was basically to shadow an employee (hours on our feet, door to door sales). Mind you I went in for an internship and was being set up as a sales rep. Complete scam.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Renegade Global Group.

Interview

this interview was so easy but they barely gave you a chance to speak or ask questions. She also spoke really fast, maybe because there was a line of people filling out forms and waiting to get interviewed. I'm pretty sure they hire everyone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Renegade Global Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Really promising at first. Two day interview process. First day is the overview, second day is the observation aka free labor portion. Was not compensated for travel and went to shops getting others to buy from their company. Only commission based with no base pay.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your key skills? What would you say are your top 3 strengths and weaknesses? How is your willingness to   Answer Question

Renegade Global Group Response

Nov 11, 2016 – Manager

Thank you for the feedback on our interview process. We have a full day 2nd interview as a job shadow so that you can get a clear picture of what our clients hire us to do. We want to make sure you... More

Application

Interview

Applied online and HR called me the following day. Arrived at the first interview, I passed and was called in for the 2nd round interview which was a full day knocking on doors with my trainer. The final round is given after I filled out questions regarding my experience on the field.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Have you demonstrated leadership skills?   Answer Question

I don't feel comfortable knocking on doors in shammed neighborhoods where crime rates are higher than other areas of the city. Selling to strangers at their homes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renegade Global Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online. Got called into an interview within the next day. There were about 30 people all waiting to be interviewed at the same time as me. I waited an hour to be interviewed. The interviewer rushed through the whole interview, without giving me a chance to speak of think about how i wanted to answer questions. At some points, I didn't even know what she was saying.