Renegade Global Group Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Renegade Global Group

1.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 60 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Renegade Global Group (United States)

Interview

Called in for a short face to face then brought in for a second round interview where you shadow an employee all day. You walk all throughout brooklyn or queens door to door asking people where they got their office supplies from. It wasn't the right gig for me as I wasn't looking for a job where i would be walking around for 7 hours a day only to pitch uninterested individuals products that they already own and dont need.

Interview Questions
  • we would like to offer you the position
    1 Answer
Application

Interview

Really promising at first. Two day interview process. First day is the overview, second day is the observation aka free labor portion. Was not compensated for travel and went to shops getting others to buy from their company. Only commission based with no base pay.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of your key skills? What would you say are your top 3 strengths and weaknesses? How is your willingness to
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renegade Global Group (New York, NY) in Nov 2016

Interview

Interview location was two blocks from Port Authority. Once inside on the 5th floor, maybe 8-15 other people waiting for the interview room. They called me in first. I met with a women, she only asked a few basic questions.. The whole tell me about your background, why sales? deal. She spoke very fast and I really didn't leave feeling like knew what exactly they sell or do. I pretty much got that they sell face to face but thats about it. I was under the impression that this was a base salary position. My last question I had for her was is this a base salary or commission based position. She replied that it is commission. The people seemed ok and friendly, but for some reason I just left with a fishy feeling about the whole place. Left off where they wanted me to come in for a second interview to shadow for a full day. I've read online that places that do this get people to work for them for free for a day and it is a scam but I don't know how true that is. I decided to not go to the second interview as I am looking to find a place with a base salary. It is my understanding that any company worth its salt offers some kind of base pay to their employees and in New York with student loans due commission only doesn't seem to appealing.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you worked in a group setting? What were the challenges and how did you overcome them.
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Renegade Global Group (New York, NY) in Oct 2016

Interview

I applied to this position online and heard back the next day. The office seemed like a very upbeat, fun place to work. The interviewer was very nice and I enjoyed our conversation, however the job description online was very misleading to what the position actually was. I got asked back for the second part of the interview process which was a field day, but declined it.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and what you like to do in your spare time.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Renegade Global Group (United States)

Interview

this interview was so easy but they barely gave you a chance to speak or ask questions. She also spoke really fast, maybe because there was a line of people filling out forms and waiting to get interviewed. I'm pretty sure they hire everyone.

Interview Questions
Renegade Global Group
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Renegade Global Group (United States)

Interview

Applied online and got an email with the time of interview. Showed up and there were 10 people waiting. I went in for a 5 minute interview and was told they would get back to me that day. Later that day got a phone call to come in for second interview that would last all day. The second interview was going with an employee doing door to door sales. Had to fill out a 10 page packet during the day. Returned and waited for them to see me.

Interview Questions
Renegade Global Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Renegade Global Group (New York, NY)

Interview

I got interview Renegade Global Group. Applied online. Missed first appointment, but receive couple more emails saying they would love to meet me. I went to the office, spent about 40 min in line waiting. Interview was easy.

Interview Questions
Renegade Global Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Renegade Global Group (United States)

Interview

A quick first round interview. Called in for the second interview. Its a full day job shadow kind of interview start from 9. Having a staff member to show you how a typical day of work is like. The work environment is competitive. People there are nice.You will learn a lot during the day and answer series of question to show them what you got.

Interview Questions
Renegade Global Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Renegade Global Group (New York, NY) in Jul 2016

Interview

Was called in with another person and asked general questions based on the job and our resumes. she told us about the position. the company was kind of all over the place and it seemed like they had scheduled many interviews for the same day. most people were called in alone and it felt strange to be called in with another person.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

Interview

the interview was in 3 parts over 2 days. the initial interview was sitting in the waiting room for a half hour and a ten minute interview about management experience and personality. the second part of the interview was a full day in the "field" where you went with an employee to a neighborhood an hour away (subway, bus, and walking) in queens or brooklyn (no reimbursement for the subway fare) where you went door to door trying to sell to every business on the street. the interviewer asked about your goals and experience, but mostly it was observational. they also talk about the "salary" (LOL) and promotion timeline (also LOL). you also have to fill out a packet (10-15 pages long) about your skills, personality, what you would do in situations, etc. huge waste of time. you then go back to the office. the third part of the interview is a quick 5-10 minute interview with a senior manager.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 60