Renren Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Renren Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Renren

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied on line and then was asked to interview on site.
    There are two rounds, one hour for each round. I was asked some coding problems.
    The first round interviewer is my latter mentor and the second is also my coworker.

Interview Questions

• wrote binary search and quick sort, it's not difficult but you have to make sure your coding is bug free.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation pahse

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Renren in November 2011.

Interview

Generally, there are 2~3 interviews before they give you an offer ,which including but not limited to :coding, project experience, open source tools, system design and communication skills. The relations between employees is not bad.

Interview Questions

• They measure employees bonus by quarter of year and sometimes it makes workers a little blundering in my opinion.
      The product is not as good as the users' expectations. And the users count is becoming less and less. They don't have something useful features such as payment, shopping and so on.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

I got an offer from campus recruit and I didn't get an opportunity to consult about my salary.