Rentokil Initial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 4, 2017

2.8

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Reading, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

In depth and to the point. Expressed knowledge about the company and what was expected. It was great conversing and analyzing the company as a whole. Hiring process is well planned and interviews are well paced.

IT Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Was told it would be 'fast.' Getting an offer took 3 months. HR was distant and missed deadlines. The final offer was completely different from what we had discussed over three in person and two phone interviews. I declined.

Interview Questions

• Very standard stuff. "What value do you bring to the company."   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wyomissing, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Wyomissing, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

No interview, was called in by a third party as a group and told about the assignment. We then had a meeting the first day and told about how we should handle calls, what to say, what not to do, i.e eat while on the phone. lunch time. D.D forms, about the company and how it was expanding, etc.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Introduction to the managers,three tests had to be taken ,then interview with two managers about past jobs and why you want to become a Rentokil Technician,then general questions about yourself and family and to see what kind of person you are.

Recruitment Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Inverkeithing, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Inverkeithing, Scotland (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Really relaxed interview process. Got to know you as a person. Danielle Haddow was brilliant at getting the best out of you without being too formal. Kept in touch throughout the stages of the interview process.

Internal Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cwmbran, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Cwmbran, Wales (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a three stage interview, very well structured and great communication at all times. Really well supported during all stages and was provided with good information and insight in interview stages.

Interview Questions

• Why I should be considered for the role over any other candidates.   1 Answer

Pest Control Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Leicester, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview consisted of a competency based interview with 2 people, a sales role play and numeracy and literacy questions. Interviewers were friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Positive experience. Well organised. Local and regional managers present.

Interview Questions

• Pretend to sell a product, given information about the client and products.   1 Answer

Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Northampton, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough which proved to me that they are dedicated to making sure they hire the right people for the right job. From the first point of contact the communication was excellent and Reah Cuming was a constant support along the journey. A very keen interest was taken in making sure I was comfortable with the role and I greatly appreciated being able to accompany a senior surveyor to get a real feel for the job. A very positive experience at all levels and I am looking forward to getting going!

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you have made a mistake. How did you correct this?   Answer Question

Field Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial.

Interview

2 Stage interview

1ST Interview with local manager to discuss experience and the roles. Competency based questions

2ND Interview with a senior manager on a skype type call where we went onto a lot of detail of experiences successes and suitability of role, also discussed what was expected of me and I was asked to give my thoughts on this and asked to explain how I would achieve this.

Interview Questions

• Why do I think I am right for this job, what can I do differently that others haven't.   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basildon, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Basildon, East of England, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

2 x managers from business discussed my role, previous employment and my life. They invited me to to the area office to show the workings of the office, as well as sending me out with a current employee for a couple of hours to get a feel for the job role,

Interview Questions

• what do you do when you are not at work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not a lot to negotiate, the salary and comission structure was set