Rentokil Initial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Rentokil Initial

2.9

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Reading, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

In depth and to the point. Expressed knowledge about the company and what was expected. It was great conversing and analyzing the company as a whole. Hiring process is well planned and interviews are well paced.

Interview Questions

• Describe experience as a whole   1 Answer

IT Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Was told it would be 'fast.' Getting an offer took 3 months. HR was distant and missed deadlines. The final offer was completely different from what we had discussed over three in person and two phone interviews. I declined.

Interview Questions

• Very standard stuff. "What value do you bring to the company."   2 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wyomissing, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Wyomissing, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

They give you a typing test. You need to be able to type at least 35 wpm for them to consider you for a job. they then ask you about your experience in an office and with customer service and ask you why you want to work for the company and that's pretty much it.

Interview Questions

• They asked me where i got experience as a customer service expert.   2 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wyomissing, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Wyomissing, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

No interview, was called in by a third party as a group and told about the assignment. We then had a meeting the first day and told about how we should handle calls, what to say, what not to do, i.e eat while on the phone. lunch time. D.D forms, about the company and how it was expanding, etc.

Business Development/Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Chicago, IL) in January 2019.

Interview

I participated in two different phone screenings for two different positions. The phone screenings were through corporate Rentoki Initial North America talent recruitment for two positions with two different subsidiaries. The phone screenings were professional and on script. Each lasted approximately 30 minutes. I was told that I would be pushed further into the process and granted in-person interviews. Multiple subsequent emails confirmed that I was to be called by hiring managers for in-person interviews. The calls never came and I never received closure emails regarding candidacy....even when I asked for closure. I was ghosted. This is a very unprofessional practice. My advice to anyone applying to a subsidiary of RI is to apply directly to that subsidiary. Pass over the RI postings on job boards if possible. It is likely that the subsidiary has a duplicate posting.

Interview Questions

• Routine questions regarding resume, anything not on my resume, leadership style, stressful work situations, etc. Nothing unexpected from a phone screening.   1 Answer

CDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thetford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Thetford, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

First I had a telephone interview, I passed this then was selected for a second face to face interview then I was invited for a trial day with a current driver to see if I liked the job.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you had given exceptional customer service?   1 Answer

Rentokil Initial Response

Jan 10, 2018 – HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - I am glad your interview experience was a positive one.

CDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thetford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Thetford, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied online then had telephone interview with a very nice lady indeed then had a interview with two experienced and respectful staff at the main base. managed to be successful so got to have a day out with their top driver who showed me the ropes and day to day work also answered all my questions

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for initial   1 Answer
    • Experience, strength and weakness   1 Answer

CDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dundee, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Dundee, Scotland (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with Shabana Dolan-Osbourne to give me a brief outline of the job then 1:1 interview with Hazel Davidson to go over my suitability for the role and if I would be interested in a trial day to see if the job would be for me.

Interview Questions

• If there was any smells that may put me off   1 Answer

Inventory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (London, England (UK)) in November 2011.

Interview

face to face, with hiring manager and HR business partner. Second interview with N+2. Was then offered the position after some time, with a lot of pressure to start immediately.

Interview Questions

• Standard european format. Describe your experience, why you want to join, etc. Job description by the hiring manager.   1 Answer

Service Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Bristol, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

Was a very prompt response from the recruitment agent. We have a telephonic interview and chatted about the role and why I would be a good fit for the position. The telephone interviewer asked some tough questions, which was good as it showed exactly what they were looking for. The agent let me know the next step, that if I were successful, I would be contacted to have an interview with the manager. The next day I was contacted and we booked a date for the interview which was 2 days later. The face-to-face interview was very quick, but very friendly. Instead of the manager just wanting to get the questions out, it was very refreshing for a manager to ask questions in the purpose to get to know me as a candidate and determine his opinion upon my skills and my personality, not just for the role, but to become a part of the team.

Interview Questions

• How/where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer