Republic Finance LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Republic Finance LLC

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Republic Finance LLC.

Interview

Phone interview first describing the position and finding out more about you. Next, Interview and meet with local branch manager and complete screening and paperwork process then if selected interview with regional manger.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Republic Finance LLC in March 2017.

Interview

The process was simple. I applied on Feb. 20. and received an e-mail from the talent specialist the next day to schedule a phone interview. I initially applied for the Customer Service position, but she told me that I would be a better fit for the AM position since I had a Bachelor's degree. She basically gave me the job description of an Assistant Manager and told me she would schedule me for a in person interview. I had to take a few assessments online. Nothing hard, just personality tests. Then I had an interview on March 1 and it was pretty straightforward and simple. She said she would refer me to the Regional Manager and now I am waiting for another interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      How do you define success?
      1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Finance LLC.

Interview

Process didn't take to long. I applied online, then received a call from the branch manager not to many days after that to set up a personal interview. Had one interview with the Branch manager and then another with the RVP.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pearl, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Republic Finance LLC (Pearl, MS) in August 2016.

Interview

The first day was an easy process. I came in and sat with the branch manager. I filled out another application. I took an assessment and she asked me a few questions about college. It went by rather fast but maybe because it was kind of busy that day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Finance LLC (Baton Rouge, LA) in August 2016.

Interview

The process was very smooth and informative. The manager contacted me and set up an interview by the next day. The interview was informative and the manager was professional.The process was easy and the people are nice.

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Republic Finance LLC (Hammond, LA) in June 2016.

Interview

Overall a very informal process. Was referred in by a friend whose wife is a branch manager. Interviewed with the regional Vice President as well as the branch manager. Most of the interview was an explanation of the job, day to day activities, and general expectations for moving into a branch manager role in 18-24 months.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, the position is what it is

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Republic Finance LLC.

Interview

Very straight forward. No trick questions or technical information. Want to know the kind of worker you are going to be. My degree is in finance but it was assumed I had the adequate knowledge. Got offered a job the day of the interview.

Interview Questions

Was waiting to hear back from other companies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Monroe, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Republic Finance LLC (West Monroe, LA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied early that morning for the job. Three hours later I received a phone call that said "If you are still interested in this job you can call me back." Then I also received an email stating that he called the number on my resume but it may be the wrong number never the less I had just submitted my resume that morning. I returned the phone call and was asked about coming in for an interview. When I got there about five minutes before the interview, I was placed into a room and he proceeded to work on something else and shout across the room. After he finally came into the room after my scheduled time, he started asking questions about where I was from and why did I decide to go into finance. After the five minutes I could tell that he was not going to hire me and only interviewed me so that he could say that he considered someone who was a minority especially for that particular office. I asked him questions that were in line with what the job was and did not get a clear answer to any of them. When the interview was over I was told that within three weeks I would hear something and then the next round of interviews would be with a regional vice president as well as with him. I was more than qualified for the job and the next morning not even twenty-four hours after the interview I received an email stating that he did not choose to extend an offer to me. This is a place that I would not want to work at and would be very cautious about working at or doing business with because they are very rude and racist.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Republic Finance LLC in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, then 2 hour process interview with manager, if they like you then you take a math assessment, long waiting period for third interview (about a week) with regional manager I believe.

Another job offer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Republic Finance LLC.

Interview

I saw the position on a hiring web sight and signed up online. I was called about a week later for a face to face interview. The interview wasn't very long, about 30 minutes. Then about another 30 minutes filling out paperwork. About two weeks after that I received a call that I got the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your 5 year plan?   Answer Question
    • What are your three strengths and your three weaknesses?   1 Answer