Republic Parking System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Republic Parking System

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Republic Parking System in July 2016.

Interview

quick and easy. Manager was friendly and asked average interview questions. the entire interview lasted around 30 minutes. They explain what is to be expected on the job and things you would be doing.

Shuttle Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Republic Parking System (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a friend who knew about this job and had referred me to them via phone call. When I arrived I was asked several questions on my skills and abilities of which I already had done similar work and I already had a CDL with passenger endorsement. The manager asked me when I could start and I told them immediately. I then began training the very next Monday which this training required three weeks to qualify.

Interview Questions

• Do I have a CDL with passenger endorsement.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very straight forward since I already had all the qualifications.

Facility Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Republic Parking System (Virginia Beach, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

I was first called for a standard phone screening. One week later I was called for a panel interview with the Ops Manager and three Facility Managers. For a full time management position the panel interview was juvenile, as I had more rigorous interviews for part time positions as a high school student.

Interview Questions

• "If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be?"
      "What would you do if you had a pair of scissors and a pizza box?"
      "What are your hobbies?"
      "Tell us a little bit about yourself."
      Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Republic Parking System (Chattanooga, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

Relaxed interview environment. The interviewer asked about what technologies I was familiar with and the amount of time I had worked with each one. Did not make me feel uncomfortable. There were no "gotcha" questions that many interviews seem to contain in this line of work. One of the most pleasant interview experiences that I have encountered in my job search.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you have worked on that was challenging.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Republic Parking System (Lafayette, LA) in June 2009.

Interview

This process was pretty quick for me when I started over 10 years ago, but as the years went on it took longer and longer for a cashier to hear from the company. One girl waited over a month before the facility even got her background check back. Several people that have applied over the years were just looking for a paycheck, and did not really have the proper work ethics that the company should require.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.