Retail Assistance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Retail Assistance Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Retail Assistance

Interview

Two weeks interview process between first call interview (which was about 15 minutes long) and second call for hire which was about 20 minutes long and I was told more in detail about my job responsibilities. All paperwork was done within days.

Interview Questions

• Related experience with merchandising in department stores and utilizing POG's.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Retail Assistance.

Interview

Company is very thorough in their hiring process and seems to want to get people off to a good start with the company and learn to bend over backwards for clients at very little pay and quite stressful.. Projects can be added at their discretion and taken away as fast.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turnersville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Retail Assistance (Turnersville, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, very relaxed, thorough job description. I was given a lot of information and asked if I had questions or concerns. I was told step by step how I'd be hired and how to navigate their processes. I was made to feel very welcomed and at ease right off the bat.

Interview Questions