RetailOn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RetailOn Interview Questions

Interviews at RetailOn

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was held at their office in whitefield Bangalore, Karnataka
    package was 12-15 lakhs in 3 years
    1st round: one to three programming question. 30 mins alloted
    2nd round: again coding questions, pen and paper mode , 30 min time
    3rd round: Technical Interview, asked questions about project and php
    Hr round

Interview Questions

• 1. stack implementation of browser's forward and backward function
      2. Find greatest common divisor of two numbers
      3. design a form in html and link it with database   Answer Question

Application

Interview

In interview call letter they denoted technical and hr interviews but they conducted written at first but they have conducted written screening..technical written i.e a single program conditions given.. we can choose a language of our choice..

Interview Questions

• only one program they've asked.In the given set of array they mentioned profit and loss of each trade...aim is to find out maximum profit sequence of trade in which we can start from any where and stop anywhere..but once stopped we couldnt resume its over..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview consisted of three rounds
    1) Screening (solving any 1 of 2 questions)
    One will be based on C and other will be most probably on web development.

2) Basic Technical
     Questions will be asked on php mail, Ajax ,JavaScript, SQL(mysql) common algorithms in C like Fibonacci, factorial ect.
    (I am experienced) for fresher's relatively easier questions will be asked
    3) HR

PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RetailOn in August 2014.

Interview

Hiring process consisted of online test and interview after its successful clearance. Where u see urself with us. What is the difference between tubelight and bulb.Difference between galaxy and milky way.

Interview Questions

• HR round. What you like about us.   1 Answer

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

1. Online test - C, Java, SQL
    2. Coding test - Write code for the given problems in C/C++, Java, PHP etc.
    3. Technical interview - Basics of Programming, DS, Algorithms, DBMS
    4. HR - General HR questions like Tell me about yourself, Are you okay with bonding/Relocating ? What are your strengths / weakness ? achievements ? etc.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asansol, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Asansol, West Bengal (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Good experience. 1st round coding ,program was in moderate level. 2nd and 3rd round was technical and hr. HR questions were normal. Technical questions were about projects. A program I had to write. It was very difficult program. Finally got selected. Waiting for offer letter.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RetailOn (Noida (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

it is a pool campus,first there was a written test in which 2 question of programming are asked which are of swap number problem and coin multiplier problem,then we have technical interview in which pascal and floyds pattern are asked and then finally HR interview(2 question of programming are asked which are of swap number problem and coin multiplier problem)

Interview Questions

• 2 question of programming are asked which are of swap number problem and coin multiplier problem   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn in September 2015.

Interview

It was an on campus drive...
    Coding round on paper
    Technical & HR round

The bad thing is that they did not call any of the selected students....
    When I asked to company hr...they just said to contact your tpo.

Interview Questions

• Array & String related.... I got selected but did not get joining letter   Answer Question

Software Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Greater Noida (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

1. first you have to solve a programing question , you have to write it in paper
    2.technical interview data structure,question regarding programing language.
    3. hr round test your english communication skills

Interview Questions

• imlementation of kadane's algo not directly asked but solution is the same   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

RetailOn came for campus placements. They told they'll give 1 out of 4 random question to all and we have to crack it.

We already knew the questions they would ask as a placement coordinator got a sneakpeak of it and informed us already.