RetailOn Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RetailOn Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at RetailOn

2.9

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn.

Interview

I'm a Student of VNIT Nagur, Company came for Placements offering a job of 4.25 lpa. 1st round was 30 questions on Php( MCQ) .it was not an elimination round . next was one coding + technical round 2 coding questions and 20 technical questions ( you can go to next question but cannot revisit any of previous questions ) and then 1 GD,1 technical and 1 HR interview

Coding a question.

1. Write a Program to find the maximum multiplication of 3 integers in an array.

Coz later on I got a 8lpa JOb.

Other Interview Reviews for RetailOn

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bhubaneswar (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

1st round php mcq test,2nd round-Php programming Test,3rd round -technical round were asked question from c and database and they also asked about area of intrest and asked questions accordingly.Prepare your resume well

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn.

Interview

It was a good interview . The HR was comforting and supportive.
    The selection process consisted of 3 rounds Technical(programming) , Technical HR and General HR. Both the Tech. Hr and General Hr were supportive and comforting.

Interview Questions

• Suppose you have got the job here in this company and tomorrow you got a job with higher salary which would you choose and why?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

There was a written test followed by 2-3 round of Technical and then HR round. Sometimes they may take two written test depending on the number of candidates.
    For Written test there was some set of papers and candidates are assigned a random paper to write code for that. Question may vary from easy to moderate level.
    I'm sure those guys are not checking your ans properly and if you have written clean and nice (in appearance) code you will clear the written round.
    Technical is also moderate and it may include some aptitude question and some coding questions.

3 years of bond is there and you are forced by the submission of original documents.

Interview Questions

• 1. Function to Reverse a Linked List
      2. How to make a pointer to a function.
      3. One puzzle was there to detect the pattern   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn in August 2015.

Interview

Interview Process was having 4 rounds. First two rounds were programming test on paper which were quite simple.
    3rd and 4th rounds were Technical an HR interviews. Technical was a bit tougher an HR interview was easy.
    I cleared all rounds and got my offer letter after 10 days.

Interview Questions

• How much points you would give to yourself regarding any programming language you know? (out of 10)   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process took mainly in 3 rounds.
    1st round was a programming round
    2nd round was TR
    3rd round was HR
    --------
    The first round was programming in which two programs were given. We have to write the code in desired language.
    The TR was very helpful and he created healthy environment during the process.

Interview Questions

• Given a set of array upto range n in which we have to find the missing number and the last number   1 Answer
    • Basics of C, Java and others according to your resume   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The first round consisted of a random set of papers given to the participants with a program in each.
    There was a biasing in the problems where it ranged from calculation of Greatest Common Divisor for some students to calculation of complex ATM problem. Even though many had performed extraordinarily, the Panel had selected a few students who even had messed up their codes.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to find the total number of ways an unlimited supply of {1,3,5} Rupee coins can be used to sum up a given number   2 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asansol, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Asansol, West Bengal (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

It came to my college for recruitment. I applied through college. Interview was very fast. It took only 1day though 2days were allotted for the process. Interview was of 3rounds. Coding though pen & paper (try avoiding mistakes), technical round, hr round. In the coding round they asked....take a string in the combination of capital letters, small letters and spaces.after execution it should produce o/p such as capitals at 1st, then spaces, then small letters.eg:- if input is abAB ab.then output should be AB abab.

Interview Questions

• In the coding round they asked....take a string in the combination of capital letters, small letters and spaces.after execution it should produce o/p such as capitals at 1st, then spaces, then small letters.eg:- if input is abAB ab.then output should be AB abab.   3 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview Process is very easy, just because glassdoor wont let me move through without typing 50 words i m doing so,a b c d e f g h i

Interview Questions

• different php inbuilt functions, some basic c++ problems, about your projects   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process consists of 3 rounds and all the three rounds were coding round. After completing all the rounds finally a managerial round is there with CEO. I got selected. There was a bond of 3 years if you join the company.