Rhode Island College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rhode Island College

Sort:

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rhode Island College (North Providence, RI) in May 2018.

Interview

There were multiple rounds of interviews inclusive of a phone screen with a search committee and in person meetings with the department and supervisors. I thought the process was very comprehensive.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to talk about the importance of diversity in a campus environment.   Answer Question

Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Rhode Island College (Providence, RI) in June 2013.

Interview

When I went to the interview I was impressed that the two supervisors had actually read my resume and supporting materials. They asked very specific questions about my past work. Most potential employers seem to have only scanned the resume and then ask standard canned questions during the interview. This interview was different as they clearly wanted to know my strengths and see if we would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• I have B.A. major that would not be expected in my job history. I was asked to explain. The question was thoughtful, not antagonistic.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very straight forward. The salary was set and I knew that from the beginning of the application process. We did negotiate my schedule and it was worked out in a way that both provided coverage for the office and allowed me to meet my personal obligations. That process was excellent.

IT Troubleshooter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rhode Island College (Providence, RI) in January 2012.

Interview

Easiest interview you will ever have. Turnover for student technicians is very high so they need people to come in all of the time to be working. The people are very nice though. one person likes to talk a lot so you do have to brush off of that conversation as quickly as you can.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any computer experience? What is your major? Can you work 20 hours a week? Do you know how to turn a projector on?   1 Answer

Figure Model Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rhode Island College (Providence, RI) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview was brief and to the point, to meet the curriculum coordinator and discussed expectations. Type of program they were involved in, number of instructors I would work with and directed to HR for papers to sign. Parking pass was arranged and a walk around the building to familiarize myself with the classroom.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable being nude in a classroom setting?   1 Answer