Rice McVaney Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rice McVaney Communications Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rice McVaney Communications

Designer Interview

Interview

Actually it was quite informal--I met with the key management people offsite and we had quite a wide-ranging discussion that went beyond the parameters of the usual "interview." They looked at my work up front but once they saw that it was good they seemed much more interested in getting to know me as a person than just as a designer who could help them make a buck.

Interview Questions

• "Why are you doing what you do and not something else?"   Answer Question

Windows Campus Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rice McVaney Communications (Morgantown, WV) in July 2011.

Interview

Applied through my school's career center easily and got a phone call a day or two later! My interviewer turned out to be my supervisor and he was great to work with. Young, friendly, understanding group of people. They put my school work/activities first. Asked pretty basic questions, nothing too challenging or surprising! The interviewer was a year older than me so we had a lot in common and he offered me a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What events and places will you be able to conduct market research on your campus?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay was $10/hr for no more than 11 hours a week so there was no negotiation; it was a great offer and seemed (and was) easy!

Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rice McVaney Communications (San Diego, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with regional manager. Straightforward questions about my resume and why I would be a good fit for the position. Was offered the job during the call