Richemont Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.9

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Richemont (Miami, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

There were 2 rounds, I interviewed with 3 persons. Excellent experience, very friendly and luxury environment. They are very punctual, and also they help you to break the ice so you do not get nervous during the interview.

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Richemont (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by HR via LinkedIn that I would be a perfect fit for an open position. We emailed back and forth a few times and then scheduled a first call. The HR representative never called me and emailed me an hour after the scheduled time to let me know she was still in a meeting. I attempted to follow up via email to reschedule a few times - I heard nothing back. I eventually gave up and stopped contacting her. I assume its representative of the company culture.

Assistant Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Richemont (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

After a quick 15 minute telephone interview to go over my resume, I was invited for an in person interview to meet the hiring manager. The manager was professional and seemed interested in my experience.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Richemont (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I found the process to be challenging but engaging. It was the right fit so it wasn't to difficult to get through. Everyone was very accommodating and easy to speak with.

Interview Questions

• Lots of situational questions   1 Answer

Cartier Network Client Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Richemont (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Probably the most unprofessional interview I've ever had. Sheds light into the atmosphere/culture within this company.

Not only was the interviewer 15+ min late to our call, she did not read my resume or look me up prior to the call. About 10minutes into the interview she stopped me to ask if I worked at x company, only to find that I worked at a different company with a similar name.

As I began to explain I worked in consulting, she copped an attitude and said 'you should say something at the beginning of the interview to let me know'.

Overall very unprofessional, terrible service and uppity attitude. Complete waste of time

Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Richemont.

Interview

4 interviews over a month, a lot of the same questions asked over and over in different question form in over a month's time. Very long drawn and out. It was fairly easy and everyone was nice during the interview. The friendliness stopped after that.

Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Richemont (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Consisting of or being direct communication or exchange between two people.With multiple levels of management, one after the other.The first thing you will have to do, according to John L. Lipp in “The Idiot’s Guide to Recruiting and Managing Volunteers,” is to find a neutral location, such as a coffee shop, to conduct the interview. This is important because it will allow the volunteer to be relaxed and honest. You should also give yourself at least an hour for each assessment. This gives you some breathing room in case the interviews go a little longer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Richemont.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted the next day to schedule an interview, the interview lasted about an hour with myself and two company representatives. There is a second interview process with an HR director from the headquartering office.

Interview Questions

• "Name a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker and how did you strategize to resolve the conflict" Pretty basic question but one that I always have trouble with   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Richemont (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

interview process was average one. It started late - was delayed by 3 minutes. Interviewer was occupied with an important meeting which is understandable however what would have made it look more professional was if someone would have called and informed.

IT Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Richemont (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

Met with HR management for "cultural" review to see if the potential "fit" was there, then met with IT VP. Was in and out in 1-hr after traveling some distance to NYC, however it was a very pleasant experience and I have no regrets.

Interview Questions

• If you could create your perfect job, what would it be. (I should have been prepared for this but it caught me off-guard anyway).   1 Answer