Rightsize Facility Performance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rightsize Facility Performance

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rightsize Facility Performance (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Great communication from the recruiter. Interview was scheduled quickly. Interviewer was very honest and straightforward and completely down to earth. No stupid questions, just a normal, to-the-point conversation about my work history and skills, the open position, and the company's past, present and future.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rightsize Facility Performance (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Met twice with owner and his partner (brother) asked alot of questions that seemed un-important,
    COuldn't make up mind if they were going to hire me or for which location. Very confusing.

Design/Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rightsize Facility Performance (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Saw the position posted on LinkedIn. I sent in my resume and then sent a thank you card, called and ask to speak to HR to make sure they received my resume and asked for a chance to interview. Met with the president and a few others before getting an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What did you love about your last workplace? Why did you leave?   1 Answer

Negotiation

A little hard, but I got what I wanted.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rightsize Facility Performance.

Interview

Phone interview then a Wonderlic (cognitive) test along with other skills testing required. No response from company after tests were taken and results sent in even after following up with them. Poor communication.