Rightsize Facility Performance Reviews

Updated May 26, 2020

3.3
Rightsize Facility Performance President Mason Awtry (no image)
Mason Awtry
  1. "Fun Company, Family Culture, and hold on to your seatbelt as this is a fast-moving company with rapid growth"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Rightsize Facility Performance full-time for less than a year

Pros

The Rightsize Facility "one boat" culture is one of family as everyone shares a common goal and is in this together. Rightsize provides personal and professional development opportunities for growth, including the the ability to raise the ranks from within the organization. It is also very enjoyable working for a company with a strong vision for the future, while also focusing on the business needs of today.

Cons

Of course, being a part of management means having to make difficult decisions and to stay in the driver's seat to help meet goals. However, it would be awesome to see even more highlighted positive feedback and acknowledgement of a job well done and the awesome talent on board.

Rightsize Facility Performance2020-05-26

"Run away FAST"

I worked at Rightsize Facility Performance full-time

Pros

None left after the changes in leadership

Cons

There's only downsides to this company and I honestly can't believe they are still in business. The CEO acts as a dictator or captor and everyone working there for more than a year seems to suffer from Stockholm Syndrome. You have to literally fight for every single thing. It's a toxic work environment offering minimal PTO, low pay, and no schedule flexibility. The CEO competes with his own team and has ZERO emotional intelligence or leadership skills. Every positive review on Glassdoor was forced by the CEO.

Rightsize Facility Performance2020-01-16
  3. "Rewarding Career with endless opportunity."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Rightsize Facility Performance full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team, fun workplace, hard work and strong efforts will definitely be noticed and growth within the company is endless.

Cons

The environment is very fast paced. Not sure that its a bad thing but you have to be up for a challenge.

Rightsize Facility Performance2019-05-03
  4. "Great Career Choice"

Current Employee - Workplace Solutions Manager in Chicago, IL

Pros

Rightsize Facility is a great place to work. I started about a year and a half ago with little industry experience and with the guidance of the President and Vice President I have become one of the top producers of the company. We are a team and we work hard, we also enjoy team building activities to continue to grow as a team and learn more together. Each member of the team has an important role here to create a seamless transition for our clients, both big and small. With the support of our Design Team we continue to complete over 300 successful projects a month.

Cons

This is a fast paced industry, attention to detail and accountability creates an intense workplace throughout the week. With hard work and dedication comes success, there is little room for error and you need to be ready with solutions and strategy. We depend on the hard work of all team members and if you are not "In it to Win it" you will not be successful.

Rightsize Facility Performance2019-04-08
  5. "Working Family"

Current Employee - Senior Designer in Detroit, MI

Pros

Nut Shell: Fantastic teammates, large scale projects, fun office space, constantly evolving, flexible schedule. Expanded: We work hard and it shows. We have a great team consisting of seasoned vets to teammates that are fresh out of school. This type of diversity spreads all the knowledge around, and makes learning from each other easy, helping us to create well rounded team. We keep our training and processes fresh with yearly summit training and trips to NeoCon. We are always searching for ways to better serve each other, our brand and most of all our clientele. As a designer, I can rely not only on my knowledge but the expertise of multiple designers who always deliver. I’m given the technology tools I need to be successful. Management is fair, and always has a listening ear. When faced with issues, they have all been there (at every level) to assist and problem solve with me, and delivered on what was promised.

Cons

Nut shell: Fast pace, heavy responsibility, lack of following procedure, training can be better. (And has improved) Expanded: No matter what your job is there are things you like and things you don’t. We work in a fast pace industry. That requires hard work and a lot of self motivation. It’s the flip side of chasing and working on large scale projects. There will always be a deadline. It’s the nature of business. As a designer you have a lot of responsibility and a lot is expected from you. That is stressful at times and makes time management skills a must have. When working in a fast pace position following procedure is a challenge at times. And when design/pmo are expected to follow process, sales should be too and that is not always the case. Training is still lacking but has improved significantly from when I was first trained.

Rightsize Facility Performance2019-04-06
  6. "Work Hard, Play Hard"

Current Employee - Interior Designer in Chicago, IL

Pros

Great coworkers and team relationships, opportunity for growth and advancement, fun environment

Cons

High-pressure to meet numbers but pays off

Rightsize Facility Performance2019-03-18
  7. "Fast-paced and rewarding environment"

Current Employee - Marketing in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Rightsize Facility Performance full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Creative license to implement new ideas and affect change. Flexible work schedules as well as opportunities for professional development and personal growth. Fast-paced environment and very collaborative atmosphere. Very nice offices at all locations with plenty of amenities. Great mix of both creative & tech saavy individuals that contribute to ongoing corporate growth and a diverse mix of team members. Also offer excellent benefits and performance related bonus opportunities.

Cons

Can be challenging for individuals not used to a high octane work environment and having to grasp a lot of new systems & processes quickly.

Rightsize Facility Performance2019-02-18

"Merit-based, fun and encouraging"

Current Employee - Marketing in Chicago, IL

Pros

From my experience, if you perform well then senior management will treat you very well and appreciate your efforts. It's fast-paced. Lots of new opportunities as company expands its activities. They are very open to implementing good ideas from staff and want you to come up with them and contribute actively. Working there has definitely sharpened my skillset considerably. They've transformed quickly into a well-established national player in office interiors and you can see how the energetic atmosphere has helped facilitate that. Challenges arise but are met creatively. They definitely want you to succeed and don't put up roadblocks. Culture is work-smart, play-hard. Regular team-building events and an encouraging atmosphere give the culture more of a sense of camaraderie than typical offices. The holiday party this year was a very impressive, multi-location soiree. They sell office furniture so as you'd expect the offices are nicely furnished and have modern tech and spacious kitchens. Community food/drink options are available pretty often and they are pet-friendly.

Cons

Not as open to working from home as other employers.

Rightsize Facility Performance2019-01-06

"Will always remain the worst job I ever had."

I worked at Rightsize Facility Performance full-time

Pros

Very kind employees who support each other because they're all miserable and stick together. I met some awesome people here.

Cons

The CEO was the rudest and most demeaning person I had ever met. Every fellow employee I came into contact with had more than a few negative experiences with him. I felt worthless and undervalued every day. Nothing I did was good enough. Attaining this job isn't worth the "experience" you can add to your resume, save yourself the stress.

Rightsize Facility Performance2018-11-26

Rightsize Facility Performance Response

January 5, 2019Marketing, Director

Rightsize Facility strives to give every employee a positive work experience, and we’re sorry if you feel that you had a negative experience. It is our goal that every employee is set up for success and is part of a work-smart, play-hard team of like-minded professionals with a focus on long-term career development. If there is anything you would like to discuss about your time working at Rightsize, please reach out to hr@rightsizefacility.com.

"Hands down worst experience ever!"

I worked at Rightsize Facility Performance full-time for less than a year

Pros

Honestly nothing comes to mind.

Cons

If you enjoy being belittled and sworn at then this is the place for you. Rude and egotistical leadership at it's best. Employees walk on egg shells and even upper management isn't happy.

Rightsize Facility Performance2018-11-26