Ripley Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ripley Entertainment Interview Questions

2.4

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ripley Entertainment (Myrtle Beach, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

Great.She was lovely and funny and made sure I understood the job and what the normal day was going to be. She asked me simple questions and told me about the job and who is the supervisors and what they are like with also what is expected.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ripley Entertainment (Myrtle Beach, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

The process involved a panel interview at the attraction, and then a 1:1 phone interview with the head of attractions. The panel consisted of the district general manager, acting general manager, asst. general manager of the aquarium, and the head of human resources

Interview Questions

• If you could change one thing about your life, what would you change, and why.   Answer Question

General Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ripley Entertainment (Williamsburg, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted my application online and i was called back a short time later. Went in to the interview the next day. It was relatively short, i was told about what scenarios to expect and the pay. Manager told me he was impressed and he hired me pretty much on the spot.

Front of the House/Street Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ripley Entertainment (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Dropped off Resume Wednesday. Received a call by manager a few hours later to interview Thursday. Was told I'd know if I was hired by Monday. Monday morning received a call...."We'd love to have you on our team." Pay is $11.00/hr. How soon can you start? Started Tuesday at 9am. Easy process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate because I was happy with my offer. Very easy job. McDonald's pays way less money and I know they're working harder than me.

Creative Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ripley Entertainment in July 2014.

Interview

Slow I didn't feel the H/R was in the right position had only a minor idea of what the company was about so was unable to post the correct information about the position poorly written wrong description on the web site plus was way to sure of themselves arrogant.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ripley Entertainment.

Interview

At Ripleys Entertainment there it is a two interview process. Your interview with the HR department first then you interview with a manager.

Actor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sevierville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ripley Entertainment (Sevierville, TN).

Interview

Easy just meet the manager I'm reputation proceeds me.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Very simple interview. They ask about experience, hobbies, likes, dislikes, do you work well with others and expected salary. Great experience depending on who you interview with. Interviews are held at Aquarium, believe it or not and old macdonald farm mini golf depending on who does the interview. they also tell you about commission possibilities.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ripley Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

1) Phone
    2) One on one
    3) Sat down with the other executives

Interview Questions

• You'll run through your background, be prepared to speak about yourself in length.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They budget positions so little to no room for negotiating.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ripley Entertainment (Myrtle Beach, SC) in April 2012.

Interview

I got ticket sales was promised full time got part time. It was very simple no hard questions. I got to look inside and get excited about working there. He offered food made me comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Are you a friendly person do you interact with people easily?   1 Answer