Ripley Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.4

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ripley Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I was given an assignment to complete that was quite detailed. Once there, I was interviewed by two people. They asked extensive questions and were very example oriented. Each person had different questions for me. I felt one of the women liked me and the other was not as much a fan of my work.

Education Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ripley Entertainment (Myrtle Beach, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

Very easy, no resume needed. You walk in and answer a few questions and then you get a thick paper application that you fill out and then you come in for oriention.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ripley Entertainment (Myrtle Beach, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

Great.She was lovely and funny and made sure I understood the job and what the normal day was going to be. She asked me simple questions and told me about the job and who is the supervisors and what they are like with also what is expected.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ripley Entertainment (Myrtle Beach, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

The process involved a panel interview at the attraction, and then a 1:1 phone interview with the head of attractions. The panel consisted of the district general manager, acting general manager, asst. general manager of the aquarium, and the head of human resources

Interview Questions

• If you could change one thing about your life, what would you change, and why.   Answer Question

General Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ripley Entertainment (Williamsburg, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted my application online and i was called back a short time later. Went in to the interview the next day. It was relatively short, i was told about what scenarios to expect and the pay. Manager told me he was impressed and he hired me pretty much on the spot.

Front of the House/Street Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ripley Entertainment (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Dropped off Resume Wednesday. Received a call by manager a few hours later to interview Thursday. Was told I'd know if I was hired by Monday. Monday morning received a call...."We'd love to have you on our team." Pay is $11.00/hr. How soon can you start? Started Tuesday at 9am. Easy process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate because I was happy with my offer. Very easy job. McDonald's pays way less money and I know they're working harder than me.

Creative Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ripley Entertainment in July 2014.

Interview

Slow I didn't feel the H/R was in the right position had only a minor idea of what the company was about so was unable to post the correct information about the position poorly written wrong description on the web site plus was way to sure of themselves arrogant.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ripley Entertainment.

Interview

At Ripleys Entertainment there it is a two interview process. Your interview with the HR department first then you interview with a manager.

Actor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sevierville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ripley Entertainment (Sevierville, TN).

Interview

Easy just meet the manager I'm reputation proceeds me.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Very simple interview. They ask about experience, hobbies, likes, dislikes, do you work well with others and expected salary. Great experience depending on who you interview with. Interviews are held at Aquarium, believe it or not and old macdonald farm mini golf depending on who does the interview. they also tell you about commission possibilities.