River Edge Behavioral Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at River Edge Behavioral Health

Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at River Edge Behavioral Health (Macon, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a 2 panel interview. Both panel members introduced themselves. One told me about the job I was applying for. I was asked a series of prepared questions. I was given a chance to talk about my previous work experiences and how they related to the job i was applying for. I was very comfortable with the people that interviewed me. I felt the interview went very well.

Interview Questions

• They asked how would a handle a client who wanted a snack and it was not time for snacks.   2 Answers

Instructor I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at River Edge Behavioral Health (Macon, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

The process was a basic interview. It was 3 interviewers and each person took turns asking questions. The questions were more scenarios and about HIPAA. The scenarios were about how you would handle situations with clients and other employees. There were two supervisors and the other lady was their supervisor.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a disagreement with another employee?   Answer Question

Eligibility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at River Edge Behavioral Health (Macon, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great. I was interviewed by two managers and asked a series of questions. I remember the manager asking me questions to see how I would handle difficult situations in the workplace. Unfortunately, I haven't a memory of exact questions because I was a bit nervous. I just know they are really looking for well rounded people who won't get angry easily because we deal with clients who come to us at their worst and have no where else to go. The last thing they need is someone professional yelling at them when all they are trying to do is get help.