River Metals Recycling Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at River Metals Recycling

River Metals Recycling

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at River Metals Recycling in May 2016

Interview

The facility manager (now retired) was direct and to the point. Described the hours, conditions and expectations clearly and accurately. Made clear the business was not interested in drama, keep it professional.

Interview Questions
  • Are you dependable?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newport, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at River Metals Recycling (Newport, KY) in May 2016

Interview

They just basically ask you why do you want this job also what they expect of you to do and how much do you want a hour. Plus they will give you a tour of the place and if you have any equipment experience they will test you to see if you can operate it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at River Metals Recycling (Cincinnati, OH) in Nov 2015

Interview

Professional, short, and positive. I interviewed with the entire Executive Management Committee. I first interviewed with my eventual boss- who was an amazing boss. After that I had individual interviews with every member except the Controller.

Interview Questions
  • Was I married and if I had kids?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at River Metals Recycling (Louisville, KY) in May 2014

Interview

Had to do a series of interviews along with personality test. First interview was on site with a manager as well as the person who was being promoted and I would be taking their position. After that interview I had to take a personality questionnaire. I was then scheduled to go to a corporate office for an interview. There I had interviews with the HR executive, President, and VP over a sector which would be over my position.

Interview Questions
  • How did I feel about making money from others trying to make money bringing scrap in.
RSS Feed</>Embed