Riviera Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 5, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Riviera Partners

HR Manager Interview

Interview

Incredibly disrespectful and unethical treatment. The COO made an offer mid interview (including salary, bonus, signing bonus, benefits, PTO, etc) and then rescinded the offer the next day because he hadn't checked with his partners before making an offer. I had already written my resignation letter from my current job. This company also scheduled appointments for reference checks and were so demanding that one reference had to take time away from her company's offsite to give a reference. The company completely blew off THREE reference appointments without any notice or explanation and I was left to apologize profusely to my former colleagues who had moved meetings and appointments to accommodate. This company is made up of disorganized, unethical and privileged white men who do not care whose reputation they damage. Do not work for them- if this interview process if any indication of how the company is managed, you should run for the hills.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Riviera Partners (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Took about 3 phone interviews (two with main recruiter, one with manager) and one in person interview. The in person interview included 3 people. Two were with my direct team members and one was with the COO. All very nice people and fairly laid back.

Interview Questions

• Why recruiting? Why Riviera Partners? What are some of your biggest accomplishments?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Riviera Partners (San Francisco, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone Screen to in person interview. Was I was referred by an internal person who worked there. It was more of a culture fit interview. The process was pretty easy overall.

General Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Riviera Partners (San Francisco, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Went in, behavior questions only. The office has got this really nice, start-up-y vibe to it and the people are really relaxed. If you're an engineer, make sure that you fit the culture well in addition to answering the technical questions; I've overheard a conversation where engineers were thinking of not hiring b/c of the lack of a cultural fit.