Roadrunner Pharmacy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roadrunner Pharmacy

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roadrunner Pharmacy (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

I had 2 interviews one on March 28th and a 2nd on April17th. I was asked to call back in a few days and they would make a decision. I was led to believe I was a prime candidate for the position. I have called and emailed back several times and have never received any sort of response, nor do i know if the position was filled.

Interview Questions

• Do you take alot of time off, will you be available? Previous employees often requested time off.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cave Creek, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roadrunner Pharmacy (Cave Creek, AZ).

Interview

The interview consisted of a tour and information about each department. I was asked about my background and let the person know I had not done much in the way of compounding. Said it wasn't a problem they would teach me. I was told at the end they would call me by a specific day. They never bothered to call. I find this to be beyond rude and completely unprofessional. I've owned businesses in the past and never treated people like they didn't matter. Thanks for being ignorant!

Interview Questions

• Why I hadn't worked in awhile   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Roadrunner Pharmacy (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview was pretty standard. The attitude of the HR office is not very welcoming and hiring manager did make a condescending comment that made me feel uncomfortable. When touring the facility people seemed rather unhappy, very few people smiling or saying hello.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Roadrunner Pharmacy (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

As soon as I walked into the hiring manager's office, she told me that she had concerns about my gap in employment (I didn't feel it was appropriate to tell her I was disabled, and I'm not legally required to do so.) After that she began to ask me typical interview questions; however, she had a snide comment after each one. For example, she asked me "Why should I hire you?" to which I told her that I was a hard worker. Her reply? She snorted and said "with YOUR job history?" I came to realize that she'd already made up her mind. I felt like a worm dangling on a hook. After making me feel like I was begging for the job for ten minutes, she told me she'd keep my resume on file (the typical send off.) She could have just said "I don't think you're what we're looking for," but instead she dragged it out. It was definitely a demeaning and demoralizing experience.

Customer Service/Phones Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roadrunner Pharmacy (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2013.

Interview

It went quickly as they wanted to fill gaps. I was referred by a fellow student in my pharm tech program. They asked the basic questions of how do you handle customers, give examples. They asked about schooling and experience. It was a very fast interview with the hiring manager mostly telling me about the duties involved and the different departments. I got a quick tour as well.

Interview Questions

• Background in retail/customer service. How do you handle customers who are upset?   1 Answer