Rollins College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rollins College Interview Questions

2.4

Visiting Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rollins College (Winter Park, FL).

Interview

Very friendly and welcoming process and was put up in a very posh hotel two blocks from campus that is owned by the college. I had to do a course presentation and a research presentation that students were invited to.

Student Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rollins College (Winter Park, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Most of the process occurs online and eventually you will get called in. They never called to inform me that I did or did not get the position, I was informed online without notification.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rollins College in July 2016.

Interview

There was a phone interview followed by face to face interview requiring a presentation, a group interview, and an interview with direct supervisors. This was followed by an extensive reference check and another follow up phone interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rollins College (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Throughout the interview process you will speak with the Director and Assistant Director in addition to the student-elected President and Vice President. The interview process is not difficult, but interview questions tend to focus on the "soft skills" you would bring to the team. (Be prepared to provide specific examples demonstrating your soft skills.)

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to be one of your top professional strengths? And what is a past example of you demonstrating it?   Answer Question

Film and Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rollins College (Winter Park, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Was taken in to a room and asked a few questions by the head of the Alumni office and a coworker. Nothing too difficult. Really just felt like they wanted to make sure that I would be able to communicate with the alumni.

Interview Questions

• What is a lesson you have learned from previous filming experiences?   Answer Question

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rollins College (Winter Park, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

After getting accepted into the graduate school here at the college, I applied for the position online. I was quickly called back and called in for an interview, soon there after I received notice that I got the position. It was an extremely smooth process. This is just for one department tho, some departments may differ in their process and their questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the most important thing we do here is?   Answer Question

Student Ambassador and Tour Guide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rollins College (Winter Park, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Sat in a small office with the student coordinator and one other student also applying for job. The interviewer was an upper class student I already knew and the whole thing was very casual. He asked me and the other applicant probably a total of 10 questions and we were both told that same day we had gotten the job!

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to be a student tour guide and ambassador?   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rollins College (Winter Park, FL) in July 2009.

Interview

From what I understand each department runs autonomously so it may vary from one department to the next. Due to the high number of applicants I had an initial (very lengthy) phone interview and was then called back to come in and meet the Director. They all seemed very nice. I previously worked at Stetson University and the culture was similar. I was also made aware that they do use the same enterprise management system called SCT Banner.