Rome Research Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rome Research Corporation

Satellite Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rome Research Corporation (Camarillo, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

federal job (GS-xx). the interview is with a board of people, mostly just the heads of each section. they offer over the phone or in person. overall the interview process is easy if you have ever been in the military and have gone before a board for promotion or competition. if you have never been in front of a board it can be daunting because it could be a shotgun style board or single shot. shotgun style the questions are not in order and sometimes will be fired off rapidly just to see how you do under pressure.

Interview Questions

• each section (a total of 5) asked 1 question to start and would follow up with more questions depending how you answer the first one.   1 Answer

Electronics Tech II Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Miguel, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rome Research Corporation (San Miguel, CA).

Interview

There was just one phone interview that was with the hiring manager. I wasn't asked anything technical. Everything was just a confirmation of my resume. The whole process seemed too easy. It seems like all they want is a security clearance with some experience in communications. As long as you know about basic signal flow they tell you they will teach you the rest.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. It's a union shop. You get paid the same as everyone else.