Roosevelt University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Roosevelt University Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.9

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Roosevelt University in October 2016.

Interview

First round was done through HR recruiter via phone, asking basic screening questions. The second interview was with the hiring manager. It seemed more like an informational interview than serious, which had me (rightly) believe that they were already considering someone else for the job. It was a short process, though, which was appreciated, and they communicated throughout.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your email communication style in three words?   Answer Question

RU Environmental Sustainability Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roosevelt University (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application through RU Career Central. Then, the boss okayed me to come in for the interview and to chat with me. An office worker helped me apply, and I got the job. However, the boss had to fill out Employment Personnel Action Forms, so I was not able to start work for a few weeks. However, I have been at the job since October 2016, and am really enjoying it.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at Roosevelt University (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Good in depth phone screen. Invited in for an all day interview. Sent several thank you emails with no response at all. Position has been filled but to date I still have not been notified.

Admissions Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Roosevelt University in October 2015.

Interview

Began with a few phone calls with a recruiter who made it seem as though I was an extremely qualified candidate. I was emailed for an in-person interview and required to prepare a mock presentation based on given criteria. The interview was a 6 on 1 interview (which was never mentioned) with me first, presenting, and after, q & a from all six of the interviewers.

Desktop HD Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roosevelt University (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

You sign up for the position on experience.com. Only Roosevelt Students can apply. The interview was quick and simple, I met the people I would work with and visited the area I could work if I was hired.

Work Study Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Roosevelt University (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Very minimal, I had to go to the career website and upload my resume and and a cover letter. I was surprised they did not have my go through a normal formal interview. I believe it depends on the job position. For the more higher-tier jobs, I'm sure the interview process is standard.

Communication Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roosevelt University (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

Called me in for an interview. Went very well. Nice talk with the VP in charge. Talked for at least 40 minutes abut the position's demands. I asked about the role of the director in the organization. Good experience all around. Even though I didn't get the position, still good experience.

Admission Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Roosevelt University in September 2007.

Interview

Group/panel interview that asked the typical interview questions that you expect. Interviewed with 5 or 6 people, all of which basically just read from a script. They did seem genuinely interested in my answers and did not ask anything too terribly repetitive.