Roosevelt University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Roosevelt University

2.7

Math Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Roosevelt University (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

I was invited to one of the rooms in the school after applying on the jobs board of the school. The interviewer just asks me questions about my resume and past experiences.

Admissions Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Roosevelt University in October 2015.

Interview

Began with a few phone calls with a recruiter who made it seem as though I was an extremely qualified candidate. I was emailed for an in-person interview and required to prepare a mock presentation based on given criteria. The interview was a 6 on 1 interview (which was never mentioned) with me first, presenting, and after, q & a from all six of the interviewers.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Roosevelt University (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process at Roosevelt University was great! The team that interviewed me was kind, organized and respectful. The actual time it took from start of applying to the job and receiving an offer was slightly longer than 2 months but the HR hiring representative kept me updated each step of the way. Overall, my experience was a positive one, I just wished it had moved along more quickly but I understand that these reviews need to be thorough.

Interview Questions

• There was a question regarding a professional development organization and my involvement that I was not familiar with, so that was the biggest surprise of the interview.   Answer Question

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Roosevelt University (Chicago, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

Asked basic questions such as tell me about yourself, describe your teaching and research philosophies. Meetings with dean and provost are crucial. They will treat you to meals and hotel.

Interview Questions

• Explain why you want to come here.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Roosevelt University in October 2016.

Interview

First round was done through HR recruiter via phone, asking basic screening questions. The second interview was with the hiring manager. It seemed more like an informational interview than serious, which had me (rightly) believe that they were already considering someone else for the job. It was a short process, though, which was appreciated, and they communicated throughout.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your email communication style in three words?   Answer Question

Work Study Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Roosevelt University (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Very minimal, I had to go to the career website and upload my resume and and a cover letter. I was surprised they did not have my go through a normal formal interview. I believe it depends on the job position. For the more higher-tier jobs, I'm sure the interview process is standard.

Communication Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roosevelt University (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

Called me in for an interview. Went very well. Nice talk with the VP in charge. Talked for at least 40 minutes abut the position's demands. I asked about the role of the director in the organization. Good experience all around. Even though I didn't get the position, still good experience.

Desktop HD Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roosevelt University (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

You sign up for the position on experience.com. Only Roosevelt Students can apply. The interview was quick and simple, I met the people I would work with and visited the area I could work if I was hired.

RU Environmental Sustainability Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roosevelt University (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application through RU Career Central. Then, the boss okayed me to come in for the interview and to chat with me. An office worker helped me apply, and I got the job. However, the boss had to fill out Employment Personnel Action Forms, so I was not able to start work for a few weeks. However, I have been at the job since October 2016, and am really enjoying it.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Academic Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Roosevelt University (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

Prompt, efficient, and on time. The entire initial process was executed within a week and when I received follow ups they were also very prompt. Interview was not difficult as a result of experience with working within student affairs.