RosBusinessConsulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at RosBusinessConsulting

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at RosBusinessConsulting (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2010.

Interview

The process began with an online application. After that, there were some emails exchanged where a phone interview was arranged with both the HR manager and the hiring manager. A final interview was arranged onsite where I met with several associates.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RosBusinessConsulting (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Difficult technical

Internship Interview

Interview

I went there and had three interviews. The first was a sales pitch focus, the second was a technical focus, and the third was behavioral. The technical was difficult because I had to do a lot of mathematical questions in my head in front of the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Name five adjectives that describe yourself and why each one is relevant.   Answer Question

Equity Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RosBusinessConsulting (Newark, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

Very behavioral and large emphasis on character. Wanted to make sure you knew the role and why you wanted to be there. The interview turned very conversational once I answered these questions adequately.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and what attracted you to finance   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at RosBusinessConsulting (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

Series of interviews set up on different dates with different people.
    Background checks and drug tests. Fingerprints required. Commute is harder due to downtown location for those commuting outside of manhattan.
    HR team is very pleasant. Multiple departments and plenty of space. Best way to get into the door, go to staffing agency and do a temp to perm.

Client Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RosBusinessConsulting in May 2014.

Interview

After submitting my resume online in response to the job listing, I was contacted by a hiring recruiter and interviewed over the phone twice.

She asked questions such as "when in your past professional experience did you have to tell a client no", "how do you deal with stress", and "when in the past have you had to satisfy client expectations when the client did not want to cooperate with the process"

The next interview was over the phone again by the district manager. She was more in depth with client experience and did a thorough review of my resume. "where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

My last interview was for the team I would be working with at a local office. They were professional, but was under the impression they did not interview people often or were prepared. They explained their business structure, investment philosophies, and the schedule they keep. They were quite nice and I felt comfortable, not nervous at all.

Interview Questions

• "The manager wants you to do this but the client wants this, what do you do." duh! Always focus on the clients objectives   Answer Question

Arbitrage Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RosBusinessConsulting (New York, NY).

Interview

Very straight forward. Recruiter put me in contact with the desk that had a hiring need. Went in and had three interviews in one morning, all within 2 hours. First interview was with the head of the desk. It was very straight forward, mostly fit I would say. The next two were more technical and were conducted by the two senior traders on the desk.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see the greatest theoretical edge in the marketplace?   Answer Question

Capital Markets Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RosBusinessConsulting (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, 4 phone interviews, superday

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation process

Operational Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RosBusinessConsulting (New York, NY).

Interview

Very long interview process. The hiring manager talks a lot, so beware and dedicate enough time. The rest of the team is great. They are picky, which is good.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RosBusinessConsulting (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

the interview and hiring process is good. although it took a while before i actually start

Interview Questions

• computer questions - jargons on the usage of computer shortcut keys   1 Answer

Negotiation

one should not argue with the rate, just try to see if it will be beneficial to them and ask politely when negotiating