Roseville, CA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Roseville, CA Interview Questions

Interviews at Roseville, CA

Police Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Roseville, CA (Roseville, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Initial is a written exam. Followed by an oral panel. If you can get past the oral panel (which may or may not be fair -- usually they know who they are going to pick), you qualify for an interview with the idiot Captains. From there they move you into a background investigation. Pass the background investigation and you get selected by the Chief.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult situation at work, and what did you do to resolve it.   Answer Question

IT Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roseville, CA (Roseville, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

5 person panel interview with a wide variety of questions. Interview was focused on finance, budget, management, conflict resolution type questions. The panelists were very approachable and made it easy to interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest supervisory conflict I had to deal with.   Answer Question

Energy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roseville, CA (Roseville, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Required an extensive and detailed application and lengthy essay demonstrating accumen in data analysis and energy utilities. I then had a relatively brief phone interview with an HR rep. Last step was an in-person interview with a panel. I expected many on the panel but it was comprised only of two people.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you perform data analysis.   1 Answer

GIS Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Roseville, CA (Roseville, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

Interview process was 30 minutes and conducted by two City employees. City employees asked a total of 6 questions, ranging from GIS to personality questions. Interviewer were strict with length of interview, interview was rushed to keep with 30 minute time frame.

Daycare Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roseville, CA.

Interview

I applied in January 2016 when I was 19. I attended an Adventure Club Daycare site and met with the director and site coordinator there. I brought with me a resume and my 3 letters of recommendation (from a work supervisor, a church supervisor, and an old swim coach). I wore a work appropriate dress and flats. The interview lasted maybe 20 minutes where they asked a combination of get-to-know you questions and situational questions. Not too many experienced based questions since I think many applicants are young and don't have much professional experience.

Interview Questions

• Say the students are playing a soccer game. What is your role?   1 Answer
    • What special skills could you bring to this Adventure club?   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Roseville, CA (Roseville, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Typical government hiring process. HR rep led me into meeting room where there were 3 panel members. After the intros, HR laid out the interview format: 13 questions total and each panel member will ask 3 questions. All questions were related to job but also included Q's about strength & weakness and how do you handle stress. Interview was done in 20 mins.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Roseville, CA.

Interview

Received a promotion so no interview for this, but conducted many interviews and the City loves group interviews for their part timers! They can range from 5 people to 100 so show up prepared!!!!

Interview Questions

• "If a little boy ordered a plate of nachos, and you had already made them before he told you he was short .50, what would you do?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating. Later on in my employment I was able to negotiate.

Park Maintenance Worker I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Roseville, CA (Roseville, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

short and straight to the point. comfortable environment and covered tasks well. From the moment I walked into the building a felt welcomed. Supervisor made a quick joke just to get a good mood. Th hiring process was good.

Interview Questions

• how to calm someone who is angry or asking up? how to handle the situation   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant for the Electric Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roseville, CA (Roseville, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I went to the interview and not one question was asked. Instead, I was told how wonderful the department was and all the awards they have won. Ok, I thought good background info but, no questions were asked. Obviously they had chosen a candidate and had to go through the process.

Interview Questions

• then to later get a call from the director and she states that it was nice to meet you but, the position was given to x person. Funny thing, I never met her. It is who you know that gets you the job.   Answer Question

Marketing & Communications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Roseville, CA (Roseville, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Submitted application and supplemental questions online. Was contacted two and a half weeks later for a panel interview. Went through a 4-person panel interview. But the interview experience with them was unprofessional. First, I arrived early (at least 10 mins early). But I was not allowed to start the skills test and the interview process until 25 minutes later (so unprofessional). During the interview, the panel seemed somewhat disengaged from the start. Because we had started so late, I felt rushed in answering my questions. Afterward, I was told that I should hear back in 2 weeks. Three weeks later, I had to email them to get a response (like they completely forgot about me).

Interview Questions

• How do you think your previous experiences will help you in the role as a Marketing and Communications Analyst II?   Answer Question