Rowan University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Rowan University

2.6

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glassboro, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rowan University (Glassboro, NJ) in July 2013.

Interview

I saw the opening at monster.com but applied through university website. They responded quickly and scheduled an in person interview the following week. It was an hour long interview with a panel. It was technical and non-technical both. There were also some sample coding questions. Overall, you needed to know your stuff to go through.

Adjunct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rowan University (Jersey City, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

She asked me to introduce myself ,then about my thesis ,and few simple questions .she made me so comfortable. Paper work started in a week .great place to work.easy interview ,better compensation than other places.we can learn a lot

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Great place to work.better compensation.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rowan University (Cherry Hill, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

Professional, talked about my experience teaching groups and they explained the course and curriculum. I was able to ask my own questions about the course I was assigned. I was asked to explain how I remediated a student who had difficulty during a previous job at a college.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing about being an instructor?   Answer Question

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glassboro, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rowan University (Glassboro, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

I got this job through a reference from a staff member. I had a bilingual background which was useful to a new project a department was launching. After being refered to the director, I got a brief interview asking about my background and my resume. THen I got the job several days later with an email notice.

Interview Questions

• Everybody kinda doing everything in my office, so you have to be a fast learner. otherwise, you would need to ask someone else for help.   Answer Question

Student Caller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glassboro, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rowan University (Glassboro, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online. A few days later, I was notified that I had a phone interview scheduled. I completed the phone interview and then was offered the job several days later.

Interview Questions

• What does philanthropy mean to you?   1 Answer
    • Who was Henry Rowan?   1 Answer

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rowan University (Stratford, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

After applying online, It took a while before they called. An interview was scheduled for the following week. The manager of the department conducted the interview. She was very friendly. She felt I was overqualified for the position and would not be happy. Otherwise there would have been a second interview, but I don’t know with whom, since it never came to that.

Academic Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rowan University in April 2018.

Interview

You will have a group interview with about 5 academic advisors as well as the department supervisor. Each advisor will ask you a series of questions. There is only one interview associated with this position.

Interview Questions

• How would you help a student that has no idea of what major they should choose?   1 Answer

Academic Coach Interview

Interview

The interview process was extremely simple. The office just wanted to know what subjects I was interested in teaching and my grades in them. After they confirmed my grades, they asked my availability

Staff Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rowan University (Stratford, NJ).

Interview

They emailed me a few days after I applied for an interview. Then a few days after the first interview to set up a second one. Really quick response. Though after a week and a half passed I called to check up on the status and left a voice mail and no one returned my call. A week after that I emailed and they say they chose someone else.

Interview Questions

• They asked pretty simple questions you can find online. Why do you want to work here, what makes you more qualified, etc.   Answer Question

Staff Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rowan University.

Interview

Office and people to work with seemed very happy and positive. The hiring and interview were fairly quick- 30'minute interview and more about the position than about yourself. Was overall a fair experience