Rullion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rullion Interview Questions

Interviews at Rullion

3.1

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rullion (Manchester, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Invited in for face to face with Director to discuss role and a get to know one another session. 2nd interview with a further Director with some competency based questions but both interviews were more focussed on CV and experiences.

Interview Questions

• Focussed questions on CV and experience more than competency based   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rullion.

Interview

1 stage interview with senior management. general questions around CV and experience with focus on suitability for the role. Met at least 3 members of the team. Research the company

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altrincham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rullion (Altrincham, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

A two stage interview process following CV submission via a rec-to-rec agency. I was first interviewed by direct Line Manager and then by the MD. Both had a relatively informal format however all formal questions and topics were covered.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current company and why you want to move on.   1 Answer

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altrincham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rullion (Altrincham, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Formal but informative. Gave an excellent and accurate insight in to the state of the department, the opportunities and the progression available. Met a number of the team, not only management but also some of the team members including more junior staff, other manager and peers. I thought this in particular was a really good part of the process. It made me feel very welcome/wanted and gave me the opportunity to ask questions that management may not have been able to answer about the day to day running of the department.

Trainee Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altrincham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Rullion (Altrincham, England (UK)).

Interview

It is generally a 3 stage process , I skipped one set by using a rec to rec company Sw6 who are very good at what they do, the 1st interview went perfectly for me the lady I met really understood what my strengths and weaknesses where . I was then invited back to do a presentation on why recruitment? Why Rullion? Why me? Which again that aspect of it went very well.. The only fault was caused by myself having been offered a placement else where I was far to assumptive of a second offer and this deffinetly came across in the interview , Rullion are a fantastic firm and if they where to ever reconsider I would jump at it in a heart beat, knowing that I would remain there successfully for a very long time.

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altrincham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rullion (Altrincham, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by Rullion's internal talent acquisition after they found my CV on Reed. We had arranged a face to face interview, which lasted about 1.5 hours (it was quite a grilling), general questions were asked around recruitment and why I wanted to go into recruitment. The interviewer even asked the MD to come and meet me because the interview had gone so well, I was told to take the afternoon to confirm whether or not I wanted to proceed to the final stage.

I rang shortly after the interview to confirm that I wanted to go ahead with the final stage interview. We agreed to have the meeting a week later. In the mean time I was sent some online assessments to complete and was told to make a 5 - 10 minute presentation about why I wanted to work in Recruitment, why Rullion and why they should choose me. Much work had been put into this presentation and prep for the interview.

The day before I'm due to have the interview, Rullion calls to say they wish to withdraw my application, the phone call was very pleasant and polite. However I do think that it was rather unkind that they would wait a week and the day before the interview to tell me this.

The reasons being that they were moving into a new office in the city of Manchester (head office in Altrincham) and was due to open within 3 weeks of my final stage interview. I was told they changed their mind and wanted someone with more direct experience in recruitment. However this did confuse me because it was a graduate training programme.

Group Business Services Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altrincham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rullion (Altrincham, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

A friend of mine mentioned that there was a position at her office and would I like to apply. She got he email address and I emailed my CV. I received a phone call a couple of days later for an interview which I had the following day which was I had with the Senior Business Services Administrator. I was invited back for a second interview with the Business Services Manager. Two days later the manager called to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• How would I prioritise my tasks?
      How would I project manger a specific task?
      Have I dealt with a projects from start to finish?   1 Answer