Rullion Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 68 reviews

4.5
Rullion CEO James Saoulli
James Saoulli
Pros
  • "Hired some really good people since the changes in Q1/Q2(in 6 reviews)

• "Great people to work with and wanting to go places(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Parking at head office is limited (alternative spaces are provided a short walk away)(in 4 reviews)

• "Offices are located a bit outside Manchester (in Altrincham)(in 4 reviews)

1. "Cutting edge staffing solutions"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Manchester, England

I have been working at Rullion full-time for more than a year

Pros

I joined Rullion to develop my skills in solutions sales in order to capitalise on the market changes. Rather than being guided down one particular recruitment route and just 'run a desk' I found that lots of doors opened and some very experienced, skilled people were eager to help me develop. 1 year on, I have significantly increased my capability to sell SoW products as well as introduce other solutions such as... MSP's and Audits. The structure of the business in terms of management layer has been particularly impressive, with a real open door policy at all levels. The flexible working set up has been a tremendous help as a single dad.

Cons

While I accept that a well above market average commission structure for new business consultants means that expense on incentives has to be kept to a minimum, I would still like to see more....

Advice to Management

perhaps ring fence new business for some additional incentives that will encourage greater sales.

Rullion2019-09-04
  2. "Hard Work but Rewarding"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Rullion full-time for more than a year

Pros

- It genuinely feels like the managers and people care about each other - No micromanagement - High pressure but rewards suit the hardship - Better for work life balance than other sales jobs as people seem more understanding - Growing company where you can see where you fit in

Cons

- Still high pressure

Advice to Management

Make sure that there is a focus on fun in the workplace it keeps motivation up and makes work much more enjoyable and the hardships forgetable

Rullion2019-09-06
  3. "excellent"

Current Employee - Client Solutions Director in Carlisle, England

I have been working at Rullion full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

the organisation is really going in the right direction

Cons

no major cons, the company just needs to stay on it's current trajectory

Rullion2019-08-19

August 21, 2019

Hi, Thanks for leaving us this lovely review. It's great to hear that you're happy with the direction the company is taking, we're glad you're on this journey with us! Should you ever have any queries or questions, please do let us know. Thanks again! Rullion.

4. "Fantastic place to work!"

Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Altrincham, England

I have been working at Rullion full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've only been with Rullion since May this year (and it's not my first time working here!) I'm loving being back. The company still has the feel of being a family business and I'm super excited to be part of the journey ahead with goals to invest and transform People are really supportive & approachable, I feel empowered by the Leadership team and am encouraged to share new ideas and solutions

Cons

No cons for me, I'm loving working at Rullion

Rullion2019-08-15

August 21, 2019

Hi, Thanks for leaving us this review. It's great to have you back, and really great that you feel empowered and encouraged to share new ideas and solutions. Should you ever want to talk about anything in more detail, we're always available. Thanks again for leaving us this review! Rullion.

5. "I love my job.com"

Current Employee - Group Business Services Adminstrtor in Altrincham, England

I have been working at Rullion full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am part of a great team My manager make me feel like a valuable member of the team The company has brought in new policies which gives good work life balance The company has introduced career pathway which enables me to develop[ my career as desired My team and the company are supporters of mental health I feel I can get on and do my job and not be micro managed

Cons

Sometimes I don't feel appreciated on a wider scale for the achievements we make as a team

Advice to Management

More incentives especially for the support divisions

Rullion2019-08-15

August 21, 2019

Hi, Thank you so much for leaving us this lovely review. We're really glad that you're happy within your team, and you feel empowered to do your job and enjoying our new policies. I'm sorry that you sometimes don't feel appreciated on a wider scale. All areas of the business are really important to Rullion in helping us to achieve our vision, so I'll make sure this is fed back to our HR team so we can look into this in more detail. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to talk to your Line Manager, or get in touch with HR directly. Thanks again for this lovely review! Rullion.

6. "Amazing place to work! Lots of training and development opportunities and strong teamwork values!"

Former Employee - Marketing Administrator in Altrincham, England

I worked at Rullion full-time for less than a year

Pros

Rullion provides their employees with a range of training programmes and workshops. They listen to their opinions through surveys and other forms of communication and most importantly, they are always looking for ways to improve their company culture. The employees are very helpful and friendly too.I felt welcome from my first day.

Cons

The only con during my time at Rullion, was my commute. This was my own decision as I enjoyed my job enough to travel further.

Rullion2019-07-23

August 21, 2019

Hi, Thanks for leaving us this review! Really glad that you enjoyed your time at Rullion, and valued our employee engagement and feedback programmes. If you ever decide to return to Rullion, please do get in touch! Thanks, Rullion.

7. "Fantastic family Company"

Current Employee - Client Billing Processor in Altrincham, England

I have been working at Rullion full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have been at Rullion 19 years working in the accounts department and it's the best thing I ever did. They are a lovely family company to work for very supportive with any problems work or personal. Long may it continue.

Cons

I have no cons all good

Rullion2019-06-19

June 25, 2019

Hi, thanks so much for your lovely review. It's great to have you as part of the Rullion family and we're really glad you feel so supported! Thanks again, Rullion

8. "Fantastic family firm with small company feel but big company reach"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Altrincham, England

I have been working at Rullion full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Fantastic family firm with small company feel but big company reach. Best decision I ever made starting here, 11 years and counting!

Cons

We haven't won the big one on the lottery syndicate?!

Rullion2019-05-17

May 28, 2019

Hi, thanks for leaving us this great review! We love having you as part of the Rullion family and it's great to see you are enjoying your time at Rullion. We can't help with the lottery syndicate I'm afraid, but we have our fingers crossed for you! Thanks again, Rullion.

9. "Excellent place to work"

I have been working at Rullion full-time

Pros

Great career progression in all areas, great incentives and I love the variety in work and clients that we work with. It makes each day different which is something I enjoy.

Cons

Some systems could do with an update, but this is being worked on.

Rullion2019-05-15

May 17, 2019

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Really glad to hear you're loving your time at Rullion! We're working hard to ensure that there are clear career progression pathways for all our employees, so it's great to see you agree. We are always working on updating our systems, and thank you for the feedback on this. Please do speak to the IT team if you would like more information on this. Thanks again for leaving us a great review!

10. "Average"

I worked at Rullion full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Easy location for south manchester

Cons

New structure in place should improve company

Rullion2019-05-18

May 22, 2019

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Great to hear that you're happy with the location of our Altrincham offices. We are on a journey to continuously improve and enhance our ways of working, and we welcome all feedback. If you would like to discuss any ideas for Rullion, please do get in touch with your Manager or the HR team. Thanks again for leaving us this review!

Found 68 reviews