Rupeek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Rupeek

2.8

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rupeek (New York, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

My Profile shared by some consultant and after few hours I received call from HR.
    She ask about my current job and current CTC and just stuck to my CTC.
    She keep asking me How much is Inhand Inhand what's my Monthly component.
    I never been to any interview who grill CTC part that much in just first discussion.
    Being a Recruiter I understand how much important to people CTC before starting the process but It's pretty obvious if I'm telling you my CTC in LPA you can calculate Monthly CTC, seems to me she's exploring market for her own job change

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Written McQ test ... Questions were absolutely not clear and vague... question was suggesting to select answers in plural whereas after the test , the guy says only single answer.
    Any one getting called on a weekend ...don't waste your weekend guys.

SDE-II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rupeek (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

I Interview for SDE2 Role. The Interviews were mostly Focused on Algorithms and Data Structure, Low Level Design and High Level Design. It was well organised Process with optimal hospitality.

Interview Questions

• Round 1:
      A brief into and discussion with the Interviewer about yourself and the work you are involved into. I was asked Two Algorithmic Questions, one was based on Arrays other on Graph.

Round 2:
      It consisted of discussion of Database design of Ticket Booking site like BMS   1 Answer

SDET1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rupeek (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

Total 5 to 6 rounds including System programming test at their respective location.
    5 Technical Rounds and 1 HR.

1st: System Test Round.
    2nd: Technical Interview On automation testing concepts.
    3rd: Backend Round, Java Oop Concept, DS and Algorithms.
    4th: Lead Round again technical both testing and coding rounds.

I got rejected in Lead Screening round not because i did not answer the question, but i was already in a mood to reject me. He just asked 2 questions and i have given a perfectly correct answer. But as he was Physopath and Insecure he did not want to join me.
    Selfish and SelfCentic person without any proper knowledge. i don't think he is suitable for that position.
    He is lead position and misusing it and the most corrupted person in Rupeek Management.

I had cleared the most difficult Backend round with good rating but as He took it personally and rejected me willingly i did not like the interview process at all.

Interview Questions

• Arry Related Problems and OOP concepts. Sorting and Searching Concept.
      Selenium related questions and another testing concept.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview rounds are easy. There are majorly 4 rounds:
    1) Online SQL test from hackerearth - 3 questions
    2) Excel based hands-on case study
    3) Interview based on case study
    4) Final F2F interview

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rupeek (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

It was a hiring drive for Business analyst position.
    First round was technical round - 3 SQL questions were given with 45 mins time. You have to write codes in the system and execute them. But due to memory and import issues many candidate struggled to execute their codes. If these questions were asked face to face interview then process could have been way faster. It took them around 4 hours to declare the results for first round.
    Second round was business case study - Objective of this round was to check the excel capabilities and problem solving ability. Again 1 hour was given to solve the problem and give as many insights as you can.
    Then there was face to face discussion to check the approach you have taken to give insights in the above round.
    And final round is hiring manager round for which i was not called

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rupeek (Chennai (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

Attended the interview on rupeek Chennai office worst people ever I met in my life they doesn't know how to speak with a human beings ,wasted my whole day ..plz don't go to this company it's my humble request..negative questions offering less salary ,rude speech dominating speech very worst people ever 😖😡😠

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in BTM Layout (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rupeek (BTM Layout (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

Got Call for through consultancy for SDE- 2 position
    1st round: Machine Test (Develop an android application) - time limit 2 hour
    2nd round: Face to Face technical Interview
    3rd round: Managerial Interview
    4th round: HR discussion

Interview Questions

• 1. Weather App (Fetch user location, and show the location lat & lng, also fetch the data from an given API and show in the app on RecyclerView)   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rupeek (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

They first conducted aptitude test which is easy and afterwards they interviewed they asked about me and on my project as I am a mechanical engineer they didn't hired me I think.

Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rupeek (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

Aptitude contains basic aptitude like percentage, ratios , etc followed by technical interview with manager and last HR round .you will get a offer letter in operations there are 3 positions release , sales planning and transactions. You have to select one among them.