Russell Tobin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2017

2.4

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Russell Tobin (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Everyone was very helpful, always available to answer all my questions during the interviews, after each interview I would call my recruiter and tell them how it went and it was a fast and easy process that went along very smoothly!

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the right person for this position?   Answer Question

Interview

I worked with Megan Waelz from Russell Tobin. Megan recruited me for a role at another company. She made the process very easy with her timely responses and offered support throughout the entire process. I am very excited to start my new job and thankful she reached out.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you want to work for ________?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Russell Tobin.

Interview

The Interview process was a waste of time . There only concern is to get you in and insult you and make comments and change your resume and not get you a job . You also get lied to.

Interview Questions

• Not really enough only to insult your resume that is submitted   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Russell Tobin (Mountain View, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

My recruiter, Megan Waelz, was absolutely great! After our first conversation, she was able to identify a good role for me in a very large well-respected hi-tech organization in the Bay Area. She helped coach me through the entire interview process and even sent me questions that are typically asked so I could prep answers, and then we discussed my answers on the phone the day before my interview. Megan was always extremely responsive to my emails or phone calls, even while she was on vacation, and offered as much help as possible. I was in fact offered the role but had a competing offer that I was also hoping to get, and Megan was patient and understanding when I asked for a week to make a decision. She was also understanding when I declined her offer to pursue the other opportunity. She congratulated me and assured me that I can reach out her at any point in the future if there's an opportunity she may be able to connect me with. On a personal note, she gave me the details of her simple recipe for pulled pork, which was a kind gesture and added a nice personal touch to our interaction. Megan created such a wonderful first experience of working with a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What is your motivation for this role?   1 Answer

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Russell Tobin (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with Caroline and Jenny at the Minneapolis office. Both were extremely welcoming, eloquent, and easy-going. They described both the fun and challenging aspects of the position, and really helped me understand what I would be doing. The entire interview process lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Russell Tobin.

Interview

I began applying for jobs as the recruitment field with no luck. I got some offer but I wasn't passionate about the companies. Then Adrianna from Russell Tobin reached out to me. She connected me with an amazing opportunity with my current employer. I love my new team, I feel valued as an employee, I feel that my career goals are taken seriously and appreciated, and my work/life balance has significantly improved. Before this role, I was feeling a bit hopeless and now I feel like there are endless possibilities for me. As a recruiter myself, I can genuinely appreciate when happy marriages between companies and candidates happen- and Adrianna at Russell Tobin did that for me.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Russell Tobin (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2017.

Interview

Dale De Steno contacted me based on our previous relationship to check on my interest in a site HR Manager position. We discussed the opportunity and my interest and availability. Dale was able to quickly get me a phone interview with the hiring manager the next day.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Russell Tobin (San Francisco, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I actually went through Russell Tobin to interview with another tech company in the Bay Area. My personal recruiter, Stephanie, and her manager, Collette, were both absolute professionals and supportive presences in this process. They provided interview prep, were consistent in communication with the candidates they were sending forward, and were overall just wonderful representations of what recruiters should be. Amazing women and company. I didn't end up getting an offer from the company itself, but it's nice to know that Russell Tobin as certainly aided me in my job search, not hindered it.

Interview Questions

• Their interview prep was great ranging from questions about experience to situational questions   Answer Question

HR Generalist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Russell Tobin in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by Dale De Steno regarding a direct hire position as an HR Generalist position. Dale was a positive influence through the entire process, always followed-up and provided suggestions. I do not always find that with contract agencies but with Dale De Steno, I got the impression that Russell Tobin is a professional and class act organization.

Interview Questions

• When are you available to start new employment   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Russell Tobin (Charlotte, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

I worked with Randy Quis & Lisa Russell throughout my Systems Engineer interview process. Randy and Lisa were both extremely attentive and frequently kept in touch with me during the process. They kept me up to do date on the status and answered any of my questions promptly. They made the entire process easy and stress free. I would recommend both of them and Russell Tobin to anyone looking for a new opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the most challenging issues you have previously dealt with? How did you resolve it?   Answer Question