Rx relief Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rx relief Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rx relief

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rx relief.

Interview

Applied online, email follow-up and then had two phone interviews. It was quite simple. I spoke to a staffing manager, then was setup with her regional manager. Once everything was setup, I completed paperwork, and was asked if the following days for assignments were ok for me, and sent me a confirmation email, who and where to go. Everything was quite simple.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about your work experience. What is your experience in the inpatient vs outpatient?
      2) Are you willing to travel
      3) When can you start

It was mostly about what opportunities they are working on, and how I see myself fitting into the different pharmacy settings.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rx relief (Denver, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

First initial call to verify that they are speaking to you personally as well as checking and verifying your personal status, asking work experience and information from the original information submitted on the first initial application. After the personal phone interview they check your professional references as well as a full background check and a drug screen sat their cost. They verify the future employees ability to work in the U.S.A as well as send a certified notary to your home or wherever is best to meet to confirm legal identification (drivers license or state identification and social security card). Once everything ids verified legally then they giver you your work assignment than your work location and email your time sheet or you can call in your hours. They pay promptly and do their best to accommodate you with more work assignments. Awesome and caring company to work for.

Interview Questions

• They ask if you have ever had any experience in the healthcare field and if you have ever attended a college in the healthcare field. They ask if you can understand medical terms and if you have ever had any experience in the pharmacy technician field and how many years.   Answer Question