Ryan Partnership Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ryan Partnership Interview Questions

2.5

Managing Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ryan Partnership.

Interview

MDs are given a case study assignment. It is a business problem for which you are given to hours to development a marketing strategy and executional plan which you then must present to a team of executives. They want to see how you think creatively and strategically, your knowledge of specific tactics and how to use them most effectively and finally your presentation skills.

Interview Questions

• Read the case study carefully first. It's usually pretty obviously what the problem is and what needs to be changed. Be prepared for questions designed to "rattle" you. Be sure you have a rationale for everything you recommend. And while you don't need to develop a detailed budget you should have a general idea of what things cost   Answer Question

Negotiation

A bit but they have a range that they pay for a specific position . It's easier to negotiate more vacation or flex hours

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ryan Partnership (Wilton, CT).

Interview

Process was great- I sent my resume over and they called me right away. Interviews were set up easily and they made it work within my timeframe.

Interview Questions

• They were very interested in my previous work, definitely make sure you know your own persona "case studies" through and through.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was very little I could negotiate in terms of salary but they were flexible with vacation time.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ryan Partnership (San Francisco, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied and received an email response in two days and met with a team of project managers within a week.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any unexpected questions. They were all typical questions about personality and character fit.   Answer Question

Freelance Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ryan Partnership (Chicago, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

I received a phone call, as I someone internal recommended me for the job. I went in to have face to face interview with SVP. She then walked me around to introduce me to a few people. Then, I met with potential team members and my supervisor to be.

Interview Questions

• What was a project you are proud of and why?   1 Answer

Vice President, Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ryan Partnership (Chicago, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

I was recruited to Ryan via an outside recruiter. I had several phone interviews and then was brought in a couple times. During the last round, you are given a case study and need to put together a marketing plan and present it to a team.

Interview Questions

• You had to prepare an entire marketing plan in a few hours and then present it to a team of employees.   1 Answer

Mac Production Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Ryan Partnership (Columbus, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews. First with 2 people in HR and then with the VP of Marketing Services. Then moved on to on site interviews with President and Vice President at the same time. The phone interviews checked my technical background and references. The on site interviews were more of a test to see if I would fit into the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions such as... what is the biggest problems you've encountered in your current position and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made me a wonderful offer that I accepted. They paid what I wanted right away. Looking back... I was probably underpaid but I was happy with the offer.

Information Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ryan Partnership (Wilton, CT) in June 2010.

Interview

I had about a half-day of interviews. Met with 3 people plus the usual chat with HR rep. I knew some of them from previous jobs and for the most part, it was a just a comfy chat about the company and what they needed. There was a lot of talk about how Ryan needed to establish a serious UX practice, but that turned out to be untrue.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were hard. My portfolio was never really examined very carefully. The people who knew me seemed comfortable with my skills and the one who didn't trusted the first two.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did negotiate, and got a slightly higher salary and a signing bonus.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ryan Partnership in April 2009.

Interview

HR said he found my resume on Monster. Needed someone for basic html coding. Asked me stuff about my background. He said he would get back to me after talking to the Manager. But I didnt hear anything.