Ryanair Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.0

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greece, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ryanair (Greece, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

It was in a friendly environment. They recruiter helped us to feel comfortable. There were 12 people in class and from them only 3 have got an offer to be hired. Eight were girls and four were boys.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be flight attendant?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Ryanair (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Extremely long wait to hear between interviews - I did a number of interviews over a long period of time. Very friendly and interested people who did the interviews but only after following up a few times, I found out I didn't get the job in the end which was disappointing. Also left with the impression that they just wanted to get your ideas and have spoke to two others who had the same experience with the company and wondered was there even a job at all?

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ryanair.

Interview

I applied online. HR woman from Ryanair called me and asked first question "how much do you want to earn?". Next she send me technical test, which was very easy but needed much time to solve. Next I had meeting with two testers with only 6 months experience. They asked me many questions about my experience, tools, approach and my test solution. It took over 60min. I answer them every questions because I have experience at this field, it was easy. They started ask me about some_software_tool which they didn't know at all. I told everything I know, how to use it and how to setup. After meeting there was no response at all from the company. I think they wanted only gather information for free and use some_software_tool in their environment, because they told me they have never used it yet. I don't recomend this company I only lost my time and didn't get any feedback.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you know about some_software_tool, how to setup? how to use it?   Answer Question

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ryanair (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Standard interview process with one HR and one team lead. Interviewers friendly but knowledge focused on the travel technology industry. Questions fairly run of the mill with little to distinguish the company or any flair considering their new tech approach was being launched.

Pro
    Friendly and office appeared fun to work in, with a slide.

Cons
    Seemed little appetite to leverage knowledge, experience from other industries

Interview Questions

• Ability to handle larger teams   1 Answer

Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ryanair (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview environment was very positive. I was interviewed by two of the staff members and they were polite, interested and made me feel at ease. The questions were broad and were about my past job experiences, about my skills and my weaknesses. Overall, positive experience. No offer yet, but they said they will be in touch.

Interview Questions

• 1 thing you like about the company
      1 thing you don't like about it   Answer Question

Accounts Interview

Interview

Relaxed and friendly.

The usual questions, be able to talk about your past experiences. Like to hear you are studying and not afraid of hard work. Can work well as a team.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ryanair (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

I was invited to have face to face interview at ryanair's office in swords dublin for .net developer role.
    I was interviewed by 1 senior and 1 junior developer, the interview went pretty smooth, we talked about my general .net experience. There were many technical questions related to web api and multi threading. I received a positive feedback the following day saying that I nailed the interview and that my skills in .net was pretty strong.

They then asked me to create a simple reservation system which they expected to be finish within 3 days. After 3 days I did finished the system and gave them the best code I could ever write.

After a week, I received negative feedback about the code I've written and that they will not progress my application. I suspect the person evaluating my code does not aware of the architecture I have used to build the system and quickly jumped into a conclusion that the project structured was weird. I was pretty disappointed that they did not call me to ask further details why I choose that architecture they believed is weird, I could have defend my side and state the advantages of my chosen architecture.

My advise is that, if they are not familiar with the architecture chosen by the candidate, they should call to ask further details rather than quickly jumping into a conclusion that its a bad architecture and immediately turn down candidate's application.

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ryanair (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

technical and HR.
    Software testing is an investigation conducted to provide stakeholders with information about the quality of the product or service under test. Software testing can also provide an objective, independent view of the software to allow the business to appreciate and understand the risks of software implementation. Test method, a definitive procedure that produces a test result. Physical test. Chemical test, a procedure designed to prove the existence of, or to quantify, a particular substance. Toxicology testing. Software testing, the process of verifying that a software program works as expected.

Interview Questions

• Interview technical test:
      blackbox/ whitebox?
      Design test plan for a simply calculator?
      Design a test plan for a water meter. 0-100 (no charge), 100+ increments to 500, are charged respectively?
      SQL - two tables presented;
      - Select all statement
      - Distinct select statement
      - Join query.

Interview questions
      Tell me about yourself
      Example of communicating OLA's in front of the team.   Answer Question

Junior Cabin Crew Crewlink Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palermo (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ryanair (Palermo (Italy)) in February 2017.

Interview

Day is divided in two parts: written English test (very basic grammar, multiple choice) and open answer (to write an announcement for selling bus tickets onboard). Then if you pass this part you will be interviewed in the afternoon......relax! If you speak English fluently is quite easy!
    I did the interwiew yesterday so I still don't know if I passed or not, usually it takes 8/10 days to get an offer.

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ryanair (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2017.

Interview

I have gone through an interview quite recently and found it not satisfactory. The interview was only 30 minutes long and they have asked only 2 3 questions that were technical which I gave them answers. The rest of questions were generic like tell us about your past experiences, why are leaving your current company. I think its quite not fair to judge a person with this short span of time, but I think as per company perspective this may not be a negative as they gave a time to me to prove my self. In my general perception there should be a pre screening process before even actual interview. In any case I am not disappointed with the process.