SBM Management Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McClellan, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SBM Management Services (McClellan, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Had a phone interview first and then a few days later I had an in-person interview. Even though I was not hired , the recruiter kept me informed throughout the process. Both the recruiter and hiring manager were professional and very direct on what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter asked me a lot of questions centered around my previous experience and the hiring manager asked me questions specific to the role I had applied to   1 Answer

Site Manager Interview

Interview

It consisted of two Skype interview followed by 1 in person interview with the hiring manager. The Skype interviews were painless and I spoke with a Recruiter and the Head of Recruiting back to back. They were pleasant and helpful in setting up my final interview.

Interview Questions

• What kind of management experience did I have? What is the longest shift I have worked before? How quickly can I learn new things? How am I with change?   Answer Question

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SBM Management Services (Portland, OR) in February 2012.

Interview

I came to the interview 45 minutes prior to the scheduled time as I always try to be on time or early. The managers rushed through my interview in 10 minutes!!! Not very professional on their end they did not ask very many questions relating to the position of which I applied for but did explain the duties of the position.

Interview Questions

• You are used to nights aren't you?   1 Answer

I was declined by the managers

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SBM Management Services (Sacramento, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

You will meet the manager you will be reporting to regularly and they will explain what site you are interviewing for. also that it is not up to them if you are hired its up to the customer, in that sense you will be interviewed by your manager and if they think your good they will send you for a second interview, where you will be interviewed by the location supervisor and manager. once you have been interviewed by your reporting manager and the customer you will be working for, the customer is the one that give the green light to be hired as an SBM employee at their site.

Interview Questions

• in this work environment you will find yourself in times were the work will be slow, and by slow i mean very slow to the point there will be no tickets/tasks waiting. what would you do?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SBM Management Services.

Interview

Typical interview process, 1 phone screen, 2 round of face-to-face. Phone screen is to confirm what you listed on your resume and the fit for the role. Face-to-face was to dig a little deeper in your skill set and the cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• Skill set listed on your resume   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SBM Management Services (Hillsboro, OR) in July 2010.

Interview

There was little to no process involved. I filled out an application and was interivewed by someone that I thought was my boss. It was really nothing more than a chat, I think they were looking for a warm body.

Interview Questions

• Did I mind assisting with or cleaning bathrooms.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't one.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SBM Management Services (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn, contacted the recruiter a few times via email/phone and had two brief phone interviews with him. Created and submitted a portfolio. Interviewed just one time in person, for just one hour, with the hiring manager. Received the job offer the next day. In hindsight, since leaving the job after just a couple of months, it may have been to my benefit to interview directly with the CEO in addition to interviewing with the hiring manager. I strongly encourage anyone at the manager level or above to request to at least meet with the CEO during the interview phase; I believe I may have decided not to accept the offer, OR, I may still be there, had I met him upfront. I see now how important it is to have his buy-in.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with difficult or challenging personalities?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was sent an offer letter, and accepted the offer without negotiating.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in McClellan, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SBM Management Services (McClellan, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

I looked for the position heard from someone about it. it seemed like a good opportunity at the time and i took it. The interview process went well. It was a quick hire opportunity. The process was very standard drug test and background screening. Basic internview questions based off my resume and desired skills. Not much information was given about company structure/size/distribution. Questions asked were very short and not much addtional information on benefits.

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SBM Management Services (Sacramento, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I described myself with confidence. Said I got the job because of language skills and I look clean and professional. Make sure to ask about specific job responsibilities. Don't accept job if position is new. Make sure you are promised training/orientation.

Interview Questions

• How likely are you to give into personal improprieties at work if you become CEO.   1 Answer

Assistant Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SBM Management Services (South San Francisco, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Through, met with senior manager first(told about responsibilities, compensation), 2nd interview met with site manager/hiring manager(talked about strengths,weakness, met with future employees).3rd met with a panel of front line managers. 4th given offer. total processes took 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation when you had to deal with an employee that had english as a second language.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation opportunity.

Assistant Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SBM Management Services (South San Francisco, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Applied through school career center, received an email to set up phone interview and then was scheduled for an in person interview. Pretty standard interview. Person was easy to talk to and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? What are you looking for from a company?   Answer Question

Wasn't the type of work I was looking for.