SBS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SBS Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.6

Journalist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SBS.

Interview

Panel interview after applying with a referral. Three people from around the business interviewed me. It was friendly and there was a genuine interest in getting to know me and how I would work as part of the organisation.

Interview Questions

• Asked what sort of ideas I had for the job, what drew me to SBS, why I wanted to work there. Asked what publications I read and what was interesting to me.   Answer Question

Metadata Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SBS.

Interview

They asked me to come in and two people interviewed me. It was a casual process, with lots of questions about myself. There were not much focus on the role, I think there were possibilities for training.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one of the experiences where you had to learn a new program or a skill.   Answer Question

Content Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SBS (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

I was asked in for an informal chat and then again several months later for a more formal interview. After being asked for my content and programming strategy ideas, the interviewers taking more than five pages of notes, I was told the role would be covered internally.

Interview Questions

• What changes would you make to our editorial to increase engagement?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SBS (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

There was a pre-selection round on which I submitted my CV and motivation letter. Then ERs contacted me and asked for additional details. I passed an on-line test. Then I got an invitaction for a video interview.

Interview Questions

• What my strength points are.   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2013.

Interview

need to write essay, ask alot of question on your previous job scope and whether it is relevant to the job you are applying for. also ask about your personal life and what is your ambition, etc. managers are very nice and supportive of your career dvelopment which is important